SA-MP PROBLEM? PLEASE HELP! :D

Hi, I created my account yesterday, but when I go to the "Server Advertisements" section, I can't create a new thread/post. The following message pops up:

"CeeJohnson, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

The thing is, I HAVE activated/verified my account. I thought maybe it was an error, so I went back to the e-mail I received, and activated my account again. When I did it, this message appeared:

"Your account has been activated but you are currently in the moderation queue to be added to the forum."

What should I do? HELP!?

Thanks for your time

-Johnson

You need to have 15 reputation points, and be here for x number of months (can't remember the exact number) and a certain number of posts.

This is in place so you don't post shitty refunding adverts.

All that just to be able to post in the "Server Advertisements" section?

Yeah.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeJohnson
Посмотреть сообщение
All that just to be able to post in the "Server Advertisements" section?
Yes.

Oh, ok... Thanks guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeJohnson
Посмотреть сообщение
Oh, ok... Thanks guys.
Well counting that you're new on the forums, and already asked the question that has been asked a million of times, I'd suggest you to look into this thread:

http://forum.sa-mp.com/announcement.php?f=13 (Rules - look for server advertisements part)

and there's always the "Search" button you can use which can be found on top of the forums and it is strongly suggested to use it before opening up a thread with a possibly answered question.

Also, if somebody could also answer me, why is the sticky from Server Advertisements regarding what you need to post removed? It seems to have caused a lot of players to ask this question after it got removed...

Its not like you can just sign up and be allowed to post anywhere right away...
This is the SA-MP forum. Some common sense wouldn't hurt.