Quote:
Originally Posted by kkeeii
View Post
SF only? Or all city?
all of san andreas

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipsLeon
View Post
Very nice, nice usage for GTA:SA nodes info. By the way, is there a file or array for onfoot nodes (sidewalk)? I ever wanted to do some stuff like pedestrian npcs using these nodes but never knew if there is some sidewalk nodes to work with. Really impressive work, thanks for sharing.

@Edit: I've been reading gta wikia and saw that all the nodes are inside .dat files into gta3.img, I would like to know what are the files for onfoot nodes... Sorry for the stupid question, I should read more about it before asking.
I decompiled the nodes using Aschratt's APE and each node had a count of how many connections it had, so the first node has 2 connections, which were the first 2 of the links sections (it'll make sense if you have the decompiled nodes in notepad++) which are just indexes of the connections

so first node has 2 connections
links section is something like this
{
}

so the first node has the connections 102 and 6 which are the 102nd node and the 6th node in the node section.

node 2 also has 2 connections, which would be 26 and 18 since node 1 has the first 2 connections.

I haven't messed with the ped nodes but I'd assume its the same setup

Wooow , this good for some mods ,

! Very Nice !10/10