[FilterScript] PositionSaver - Save your positions easily [Multi-Lang support]

Hi everyone, this is my first release of a Filterscript on the SA-MP forums English community, so I hope you can try this out and deliver me some feedback of how can I improve the code or many other things because I like this very much.

Features

It helps the developers with the position saving and making it easier for noobies like me on scripting.
Multi Language support (For now, there is only support for English and Spanish), this can be changed in the source code and compiling it again. By turning
pawn Code:
new Lang = 0;//Spanish
To

pawn Code:
new Lang = 1;//English
Or it can be turned on the Console, by writing the words "english" or "spanish", also can be changed via in-game by typing the command: "/lang [Language ID]". Look below for the languages ID.

it creates a .pwn file on the scriptfiles folder of your server, you can change the names of the files from the source code by changing the string of "ENGFILE".

Commands

Going back with the theme, this Filterscript has the next commands
  • /ssaveposition [Optional:Text] - Saves the position on a .pwn file where the X, Y, Z are placed on SetPlayerPos(playerid, Float:x, Float:y, Float:z) and the Angle (A) is placed on SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, Float:A);
  • /positionshelp - Displays all these commands on the chat. But there isn't the info of what command does.
  • /setmypos [Float:X] [Float:Y] [Float:Z] - Sets your position on X Y Z typed on the command.
  • /savetemppos - Saves a temporary position XYZ and Angle, this can be later used on /loadtemppos.
  • /loadtemppos - Loads the temporary position placing you in the XYZ saved on the back command and the Angle. NOTE: There HAS to be a temporary position saved so this command can be used. If there isn't, it will return a error.
  • /lang [Language ID] - Changes the language to Spanish(ID:0) or to English(ID:1)
Includes needed
  • sscanf2 by Y_Less
  • zcmd by Zeex
Update changelog

Code:

* Changed the variables of saving temporarely positions from normal vars to per-player vars.

+ Release version

Download link + Source code

The link has been uploaded to mine Dropbox, because I find it very useful and it's a rar that includes the Filterscript and the source code.

Download here, no AdFly or any other ad thingy has been used to upload this and this isn't for personal gains, is to make the community better :)