What's behind your name?

my family name :3

UpSMaX Means UpS is my Old server/Clan that was an awesome server and MaX i got it from Max Payne

Terrorist

its my fkin name

Me all over, however, had to switch letters around.

Crooked nose. Are you kidding me?

http://www.babycenter.com/baby-names-cameryn-11695.htm

You name it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebola
Посмотреть сообщение
You name it!
You deserve nobel prize.

I got my name from the first roleplay server I played on. I think it was TRP but it was so long ago. I didnt know which name to pick so I picked Freddy_Smith since John_Smith was taken. I got asked to change my name since it was too generic or something so I just changed Smith to Smyth and never got bothered about it. It means nothing and I'd prefer a different name if I could change it.

I needed an origin name, I looked around, saw a thermaltake box, and iT technologies turntable in my closet. I merged em to make TakeiT

Actually i use the name Zeus most of the time but Arastair comes from my real name Arash and my favorite name Alastair, thats it

I read about the Knights Templars and decided to use Crest with a K in front of it cus pro

Privatio Boni = privation of good

My name is Heinrich. ::: German form of HENRY. This was the name of several German kings.

My name is LivingLikeYouDo. It is LivingLikeYouDo because it is LivingLikeYouDo.
(No really, this name got no reference. I just made this account at 3 AM, so yeah)

I am using "Warlord" because I love watching wars, then suddenly think about something that can be added. So, I tried Warlord.
No one complained me since. xD

my real name.

I like zombies and am a fan of dubstep artist namely Zomboy. Hence, my name.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warlord
Посмотреть сообщение
I am using "Warlord" because I love watching wars, then suddenly think about something that can be added. So, I tried Warlord.
No one complained me since. xD
Well, I do now. Your name is overused. :x

Mine is just semi-random combination of letters