Difference b/w Client and Server ?

I wanna know what the difference b/w in server 'n' client in downloading bytes...for example...i start server, Connected it through local IP(192.X.X.X) and 3 more player connected to it through net(IP : 59.X.X.X). Lets consider server downloads 3 bytes per second(just example) from every player.
Now the server will download 9 bytes(in my case) from net and 3 from my local IP, m i right ?

come to client side, i start client and connected to the server through net(this time server is not on my pc) and same players connected to it as above, now will client download 9 bytes ? this make sense but i want to satisfy and clear some confusions

I think you will download 6 bytes because you are one of the three clients, and so you dont need to get your own 3 bytes again.
But I dont think that you are getting exactly 6 bytes. Maybe (in this example) 1 byte is a PING byte and another one is only for a command (like /help).

what's b/w ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by n1neon9n00b
what's b/w ?
bee (t) ween
aka
beat win

ohh, guys you misunderstood me, i told you its just an example. I know nothing will happen if you leave the game as it is. Im not moron.

@Cypher: i already deduct my pc bytes thats why its 9 (3players(9) + mine(3) = 12 bytes)

i just need developers answers

dude, the question is quite simple however its not exactly matches with what samp does, i know it do not download or upload anything until anyone press a key. The question is about Yes or No(then why?)

I think he is asking for when sa-mp transfers data to everybody, does it just transfer data when somebody presses a key or is it constantly transfering data, if i am right though.

forget this