Servers Retrieving Info?

Now i don't no if this is a client bug or just something wrong with the (DNS) however, when i want to join LS-RP server or anything else, it randomly keeps giving me Retrieving Info sometimes the servers come on but alot of times it stays on Retrieving Info it happens when i add server to my list's and you can't find the server on hosted or internet do any Beta tester's admins know about this bug because i can't join server's saying Retrieving Info whenever it dose go back i always get server is full message.

I rather not use the search function because even if you uninstall SA-MP this issue still happens it's something i never had before and only started getting it when i updated to (SA-MP 0.3z R1)

That server other people can joining?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahammad
Посмотреть сообщение
That server other people can joining?
It happens to nearly everyone who plays LS-RP. it's not only that server it happens to alot.

ls-rp is experiencing some problems, it's not just you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dugi
Посмотреть сообщение
ls-rp is experiencing some problems, it's not just you.
Same happens to CB's CnR sometime
me Sasuke_Uchiha

Sometimes your ISP is blocking or If it is the problem of server,I think the server is facing some blocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aswinnarayanan
Посмотреть сообщение
Sometimes your ISP is blocking or If it is the problem of server,I think the server is facing some blocks!
It won't be my ISP. i really think this issue is starting to become buggy.

Thank's for moving the thread @dugi

If it happens on other servers, theres a way you can check if it's just your DNS:
If you are able to ping the server at all within external tools you can use "ping (dns IP)", and get the IP, and try that. Otherwise, you can try using tools such as these to see if the actual number IP works:
http://www.hcidata.info/host2ip.htm

If it is just LS-RP then it's nothing for you to worry about, as far as I know LS-RP are having issues themselves.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smally
Посмотреть сообщение
If it is just LS-RP then it's nothing for you to worry about, as far as I know LS-RP are having issues themselves.
It's not only LS:RP

Same prob in partyserver here