Errors on compile

Hello there!

So, I attempted to insert the christmas utilities by OTACON in my gamemode.

All went well, until I got some errors on compile.

I fixed some of them, but I don`t have enough knowledge for the last ones.

I get errors from these lines:

pawn Код:
for(new object=0,index=10;object!=index;object++){DestroyObject(FireworksObjects[slots][object]); CountingFireworksObjects=0;} }
    KillTimer(KillUploaFireworks);
pawn Код:
for(new object=0,index=10;object!=index;object++){DestroyObject(DrinksObjects[slots][object]); CountingDrinksObjects=0;} }
pawn Код:
for(new object=0,index=10;object!=index;object++){DestroyObject(TreeObjects[slots][object]); CountingTreeObjects=0;} }
Also, from:

pawn Код:
public OnPlayerEditAttachedObject(playerid, response, index, modelid, boneid, Float:fOffsetX, Float:fOffsetY, Float:fOffsetZ, Float:fRotX, Float:fRotY, Float:fRotZ, Float:fScaleX, Float:fScaleY, Float:fScaleZ){
    if(InfoChristmas[playerid][DataActivated][2]==true && InfoChristmas[playerid][DataActivated][1]==true){
pawn Код:
public OnDialogResponse(playerid, dialogid, response, listitem, inputtext[]){
Errors:

Some help would be nice...

Anyway, some of the plugins that advanced scripted in many cases could not fit the on other gamemodes because of the different and includes.

Its better to use it as a filterscript, if you want to tie it with gamemode then on gamemode init add the rcon cmd to load fs.

Something like this,

SendRconCommand("loadfs FS name");

Hope it works good

OnDialogResponse is already defined.Delete that line and put it to the old symbol

@Furious: I introduced it to the game mode after I converted the commands from Rcon to my admin system.

@Newbie: I searched throught the defines and I couldn't find that line.

How to fix the 'object' errors?

Change object to objekt or something like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3N3X
Посмотреть сообщение
@Furious: I introduced it to the game mode after I converted the commands from Rcon to my admin system.

@Newbie: I searched throught the defines and I couldn't find that line.

How to fix the 'object' errors?
The error on what you're getting with:
Quote:

public OnPlayerEditAttachedObject

It's already posted somewhere else in the script. So find the other:

Quote:

public OnPlayerEditAttachedObject

And put this:

Quote:

if(InfoChristmas[playerid][DataActivated][2]==true && InfoChristmas[playerid][DataActivated][1]==true){

There and delete the one with the error. Hope I could help with this!