Player data get's "corrupt" on specific crash moments

I'm currently scripting an Cops'n'Robbers server and learning pretty fast.
But i've found that on 2 moments, the data gets "corrupt" or not saved correctly if you crash.
  • It is put to spawn you where you left off at the server, but if you crash immediately when logging in and spawning, and log-in again, it puts you in Blueberry Acres under the ground.
  • If you crash on death(some people have this problem with SAMP) while having a weapon, and then logging in again, you will spawn at the hospital(default) but you will not loose your weapon.

Show us the codes please

Код:
public OnPlayerDisconnect(playerid, reason)
{
	// IRC
	/*new leaveMsg[128], name[MAX_PLAYER_NAME], reasonMsg[8];
	switch(reason)
	{
		case 0: reasonMsg = "Timeout";
		case 1: reasonMsg = "Leaving";
		<a href="http://cityadspix.com/tsclick-MIQCWPUV-GECAQBFF?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.sotmarket.ru%2Fproduct%2Fbag_notebook_10_case_logic_vna-210.html&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&bt=20&pt=9&lt=2&tl=3&sa=mh&sa1=&sa2=&sa3=&sa4=&sa5=&im=ODI1LTAtMTQxNjY0NDEwOC0xNDIzMzQ3NQ%3D%3D&fid=NDQ1NzU2Nzc1&prdct=3f0e36073205&kw=case%202" target="_blank" alt="Case logic Netbook Attache 10.2" title="Case logic Netbook Attache 10.2" style="">case 2</a>: reasonMsg = "Kicked";
	}
	GetPlayerName(playerid, name, sizeof(name));
	format(leaveMsg, sizeof(leaveMsg), "02[%d] 03*** %s has left the server. (%s)", playerid, name, reasonMsg);
	IRC_GroupSay(groupID, IRC_CHANNEL, leaveMsg);*/
	LastSeen(playerid); // LastSeen System
	KillTimer(PingTimer[playerid]);
    oplayers--;
	if(OldCar[playerid] != INVALID_VEHICLE_ID) PassengerInCar[OldCar[playerid]][PassengerSeat[playerid]] = INVALID_PLAYER_ID;
    Boombox[playerid] = 0;
    BoomboxPlayer[playerid] = -1;
    BoomboxStream[playerid] = 0;
    bpos[playerid][0] = 0; bpos[playerid][1] = 0; bpos[playerid][2] = 0; bpos[playerid][3] = 0;
    format(BoomboxURL[playerid], 256, "");
    if(IsValidDynamicObject(BoomboxObject[playerid])) DestroyDynamicObject(BoomboxObject[playerid]);
    for(new i=0; i<MAX_PLAYERS; i++)
    {
        if(IsPlayerConnected(i))
        {
            if(BoomboxPlayer[i] == playerid)
            {
                BoomboxStream[i] = 0;
                BoomboxPlayer[i] = -1;
                StopAudioStreamForPlayer(i);
                SendClientMessage(i, COLOR_GREY, " The boombox creator has disconnected from the server.");
            }
        }
    }
	DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(ado[playerid]);
    DestroyDynamic3DTextLabel(ame[playerid]);
    amestatus[playerid] = 0;
    adostatus[playerid] = 0;
	if(IsPlayerCuffed(playerid))
	{
			new string[128];
			GetPlayerPos(playerid, PlayerInfo[playerid][pX], PlayerInfo[playerid][pY], PlayerInfo[playerid][pZ]);
		   	ClearZaiatWantedLevels(playerid);
	    	SetPlayerColor(playerid, TRANSPARENT_ORANGE);
			PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrison] = 2;
			PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrisonTime] = 10*60;
			format(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrisonReason], 64, "Avoid to Arrest");
			format(PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrisonBy], 32, "AutoPrison");
			SetPlayerInterior(playerid, 2);
			SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid, 1);
			new RandomCell = random(sizeof(RandomPrison));
			SetPlayerFacingAngle(playerid, RandomPrison[RandomCell][3]);
			TogglePlayerControllable(playerid, 0);
			SetTimerEx("EnterExitTimer", 5000, false, "i", playerid);
			SetPlayerPos(playerid, RandomPrison[RandomCell][0], RandomPrison[RandomCell][1], RandomPrison[RandomCell][2]);
			SetCameraBehindPlayer(playerid);
			format(string, sizeof(string), "{FF0000}[Admin]{FF6347} %s has been auto-prisoned, reason: Avoid to Arrest", RPN(playerid));
			SendClientMessageToAll(COLOR_LIGHTRED, string);
			Log("logs/prison.log", string);
			format(string, sizeof(string), " You have been auto-prisoned for %d minutes (%d seconds)", PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrisonTime]/60, PlayerInfo[playerid][pPrisonTime]);
			SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_LIGHTBLUE, string);
	}
There's more code underneath, but that shouldn't be necessary, that's just for ending any jobs he was doing and stuff like robberies

Bump.