MySQL plugin problem..

Hi, I recently have scripted MySQL into my server, everything compiles fine, no errors, but when I run samp.exe to connect it to my localhost SQL Database, the .exe program abruptly freezes and will not close. Any help?

SA-MP Dedicated Server
----------------------
v0.3z, ©2005-2014 SA-MP Team

[21:59:28]
[21:59:28] Server Plugins
[21:59:28] --------------
[21:59:28] Loading plugin: mysql

It gets stuck on this ^

Any suggestions?

could be caused by many things, use the crashdetect plugin and check the log then.
That might give you a first hint into the right direction.
Also make sure you have added all plugins with the correct extensions into the .cfg file.

regards, wolf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf120
Посмотреть сообщение
could be caused by many things, use the crashdetect plugin and check the log then.
That might give you a first hint into the right direction.
Also make sure you have added all plugins with the correct extensions into the .cfg file.

regards, wolf.
Sorry to tell you, this does not work, it still freezes at loading mysql, anything else I can do?

load all other plugins first to be sure its really caused by the mysql plugin.
What plugin do you use? StrickenKids?
Linux or windows?
The crashdetect plugin did really provide nothing? Make sure you load the crashdetect BEFORE mysql plugin, preferably at first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWolf120
Посмотреть сообщение
load all other plugins first to be sure its really caused by the mysql plugin.
What plugin do you use? StrickenKids?
Linux or windows?
The crashdetect plugin did really provide nothing? Make sure you load the crashdetect BEFORE mysql plugin, preferably at first.
I am using Windows, and crash detect still did not work, even at first.

What mysql plugin do you use?
Do the other plugins load when you load the mysql plugin as last?

I use R39, and yes, all the other plugins load. On a sidenote, I do have .Net framework 4.5, before I started my SAMP server after I compiled my gamemode, it said I was missiong MSVCP110.dll and MSVCR110.dll, so I downloaded them, and put them in my folder. Everything loads fine, except for mysql