[Warning: Slightly misleading title intended to troll] San Andreas | The Movie

[ame="www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9e0PGSDeU"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bz9e0PGSDeU[/ame]

Not what you expected huh?

It's going to be an awesome film, isn't it?

Seems like they stick just very loosely to the story of the game. Okay, there are helicopters and explosions, but they put a lot of their own stuff in it to make a decent movie. Most importantly, CJ isnt black in the movie, which pretty much turns the whole gangwar and ghetto theme upside down.

I have a feeling this isn't at all related to the actual game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
View Post
It's going to be an awesome film, isn't it?
Maybe, but it might end up like another 2012 (the film), and we all know how that went
The only reason I'm watching it is because The Rock (Dwayne Johnson) is in it, but that plot have been used too many times honestly.

Remake of GTA SA tsunami mod.(it's earthquake, but oh well)

You know it's a nice movie when there's Dwayne Johnson Definitely will get a movie ticket for this one.

edit: of course this wont be related to the game lol.

What the fuck is this shit? This has no connection to GTA storyline what soever. Only the cities.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
What the fuck is this shit? This has no connection to GTA storyline what soever. Only the cities.
It has nothing to do with the game. They took the name from the San Andreas Fault, probably same as Rockstar. Which is ironic because the game has nothing to do with earthquake stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fonia5
View Post
Okay if it's based off San Andreas Game were the fuck is CJ at?.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
No offense; but Dwayne Johnson isn't all that "amazing". He is just an actor, and not even that good of an actor. I could probably do his job better than him while sleeping, or even dead. Anyway, to remain on topic; It's funny how they are using the name of a place from a 2004 video game(maybe it's a coincidence?), as the storyline clearly has nothing at all to do with the game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Onfroi
View Post
It has nothing to do with the game. They took the name from the San Andreas Fault, probably same as Rockstar. Which is ironic because the game has nothing to do with earthquake stuff.
4char

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
View Post
I have a feeling this isn't at all related to the actual game.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
View Post
Exactly, I don't find any relation between GTA San Andreas and San Andreas | The Movie.