Newbie Questions

Hello guys i have few questions about samp server developing , i have my own server about 5 years ago and today i dont remember anything about it so just want ask you :

1: Would like to know more about those folder like filterscripts,gamemodes,include,plugins and scriptfiles what i would like to know is what part of those files take in server what filterscripts(what is inside thos script files ) do , i thing this is the basic stuff i need to know before making my own server

2.What is the different between amx and pwn file format as i remember i need to use pawno to edit pwn but what about amx

3.and last thing about NPC is it possible to make NPC like in single player game and it will be hard i meen i am thinking about roleplay server and when you start new server everyone have 0exp or level so they can take good payable job in this case there must be replacement and when player gets right exp it will be able to replace npc ?

1. Most of these things really can be made clear by browsing this wiki:
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/

.pwn file is the file you edit with your pawno editor.
Its the file we human can read easier while the .amx file is the compiled version. (tranlated into computer language)
The server needs the .amx file (that is the compiled version of the .pwn file) in order to start and read from it.
You should never upload the original .pwn file to your host as its not required to start the server and it could be stolen.

Im not sure what you mean but there is an awesome plugin out there made by the user "Maunzen" that makes it possible to create a LOT when it comes to bots:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=355849

regards, wolf.

hi again could some1 tell my please what is max npc ? i cant find on wiki this

An NPC uses a player slot.
So if you're setting up your server to hold a max of 50 players, and you play solo, you can create another 49 NPC's.
But then nobody else can connect anymore as all player slots are used by the NPC's.

On a server with 25 players, max npc's will be 25. (25 players + 25 npc's = 50 slots).

what is player limit on 0.3z i have checked on wiki its told that is 500 but there is told that there is optional version for 0.3d 800 and 0.3e 1000 players and give link to sa-mp.com download but there is only 0.3z vertion is that meen this version have 1000max player limit or i need to get it someware else ?

You don't even have a server yet, let alone a playerbase. Why would you worry about 1000 slots?

You'll have to create server and if you can prove you really need 1000 slots, you can contact the dev-team:
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=340601

In case you mean the max npc parameter in the .cfg file, you have to adjust it to the number of NPCs you are going to connect to your server.

regards, wolf.

okay tnx u , another thing is i have chenged max npc to 10 on server.cfg but it still load only 2 of 3

Make sure you connect more than 2-3.
Also place this under every callback that might "block" the NPCs while joining. (at the top of it)
Also make sure you add it in OnPlayerUpdate

pawn Код:
if(IsPlayerNPC(playerid))return 1;

Tnx for help solve this was wrong was 2 npc with same name so it skip him or something tnx for help

another thing u might help my , with my npc , i want to make train npc working but i have a little problem , they are work if vehicle model id is car but if i change into train 538 they just spawn near train station ( on on the spawn point i made on rec ) without cars or trains and do nothing