What do you want to see in a Roleplay Server?

Well, of course by the title I don't mean roleplay-wise I mean like script wise.
I honestly think a server should have some simple features like,
- Furniture System.
- Housing System.
- Businesses System.
- Job System.
- Tuning System.
- Drugs System.
- Faction System.

I just want to hear what other people think would be cool to have in roleplay server scripts, I also hope its the right section since I was unsure which location I should post this thread in.

Script based on players.

to be honest there isn't a lot a script can offer, I simply prefer a good role play environment rather than the script.

I want an RP script that isn't copied, one that's actually worth a damn.

I want to see roleplay at first.

New features in RP servers should added

-Furniture System
-Business System
-Carnival System
-Iphone System
-cellphone System
-Games on cellphone System
-Camera on phone system
-Saved contacts system
-TV System (Broadcasting, watching on tv)
-Dynamic Garage
-New jobs
-Elevator System
-mall system
-Escalator system

These is what i know what to add to make the rp server MORE MORE MORE realistic

It's not about gamemode, it's about roleplaying.

Something unique is something good, and attractive. Prepare a atmosphere of pure RP, around players. They should feel that, it's a real world. And, nothing, you can add things in script, in updates. So, that's not a problem.

Hmm, I want to see a whole damn server (999 avg. players) that takes all of Los Santos, San Fierro and Las Venturas with above average roleplay standards where only 1-3 percent can't RP or is bullcrap, On that I'd like to see the simple features
  1. House System
    • Furniture System
    • Cooking System (Where you go to the Malls to shop for 'Ingridients')
    • TV System (Where the SANNews Faction can use a camera and what can be seen in the camera can be broadcasted and viewed on the TV.. Note: It displays ON THE TV itself not /spec'looking)
    • Toilet System (Yes Mate, What goes in must go out)
    • Interior System (Change Floorings, Post wall-pictures etc)
  2. Business System
    • Many business types, Electronic, General, Gas Station, Dildo Shop, I mean everything that's creative.
    • Company System on-top of that (By this if you purchase a trademark name or some sort you can own Multiple businesses and then people can buy stock off you and stuff and they get %% of the income earnt per 24th paycheck (IRL Day)
  3. Airport System
    • I love being a Pilot so this is a MUST BE, they actually legitly enter an enterable shamal and pilots fly them from LS - LV - SF - Hell or wherever.
    • Faction System
    • Job System
    • Not just trucking and all that, hopefully Plumbing Jobs to where in the house system when their toliets break after 100th use they can /call 6969 and then you can go and pump the poop out of them,
Honestly I can go on with this for ages, But then again, It's not illegal to dream ain't it..?
I think it's possible but will take a-lot of community effort (by community I mean SAMP roleplayers who can roleplay..)

OT: What I really want to see is one server featuring LS, SF, LV and has an average high playerbase to actually fill the cities..

(This is what makes me wish I can understand and type russian)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenBish
Посмотреть сообщение
It's not about gamemode, it's about roleplaying.
That's what I thought before, but not everyone has that opinion. The server I'm currently loyal to has an avg. 100 playerbase and has an above average roleplaying standard, but people leave.. Reason.? Script updates don't come often, so yeah.. Thats why its hard to raise an entire village alone.

some random cars spawned around red county with a few substantial interiors for roleplay purposes, /me /do and guns; script based off grand larceny.

Well, Ive ran many servers before and in my opinion..
Servers don't have to have EVERYTHING.
All you need is a functional script with a house system, car system, Business system and a faction system. Second thing you need is to get a stable player base which will gain over time. Remember treat it as a fun opportunity.. Give players chances, don't ban them on the spot. Teach roleplay to persons who don't fully understand, How else are they going to learn? Ensure that admins are kind to players, show them around.. Make your server experience fulfilling. Basically just have fun with the players in your server no matter if it is only 5-10 of you. So yeah that's what I do in my servers and I have had some good friendships that came with these aspects.