Inappropriate Private Message.

I have received multiple Private messages from a forum user, which are just wrong on so many fucking levels. This kind of stuff shouldn't be said on the forum or in a private message for a matter of fact. The person who did it, they know who they are. You disgust me. The shit you said in them private messages is just immature. I hope to god severe actions are taken place against them. >.> Maybe admins should monitor private messages. If I must, I will quote these private messages and paste them below. I hope I don't have to, as they are highly inappropriate.

So ... why did you post this ?

You can report the private message by pressing the yellow triangle with a ! Inside of it.

I know people read this.... I got no clue how often an admin checks reported private messages >.> I'm not trying to make a statement, I'm just disgusted at the fact a member could even think of the crap that was said.

Report him if nothing changed simply ignore him.

Alright. Is there anyway you can block private messages from certain users?
Now receiving more inappropriate messages. From a so called "High Roller" I thought they were meant to be respected people >.>

littlefucker, why don't you reply back to him and keep it to yourself

You act like this private message stole a piece of your heart. Don't be so pathetic, simply report or ignore.

Other then that why would you be offended so much by some private messages, that shows how immature you are, perhaps that's why you receive them messages not saying about your username choice.

You can add this guy to your ignore list.