RP Idea | Would you play?

If the list below was on a RP server, would you play on it?

— Set in a fictional country, with it's own history, laws and society.
— An application system similar to LS-RP's but with harder questions and required a bigger character story.
— A small staff team (2-4 admins, 4-5 helpers/testers/supporters)
— Every rule is to be 1) learned, 2) followed, 3) strictly enforced by the staff.
— Custom mapping (not an insane amount of objects that cause players on low-end PCs to lag terribly)
— New players won't get refunds. Instead, a realistic currency will be set and you'll have to work your way up to the millions.

I'm currently trying to build a RP community from the ground up and am wanting as many people's input as I can get on my ideas. If you've got any ideas to suggest, please let me hear them. Serious ideas and comments will be taken into consideration.

Set in a fictional country, with it's own history, laws and society. - ok
An application system similar to LS-RP's but with harder questions and required a bigger character story. - no. There is no real need having an infinitely hard test. Theirs does the job sufficiently, so why would you attempt to make it even harder? At that point, you won't get the desired effect.
A small staff team (2-4 admins, 4-5 helpers/testers/supporters) - a bit silly to say this, this will entirely depend on the playerbase.
Every rule is to be 1) learned, 2) followed, 3) strictly enforced by the staff. - well, yes, that's what you'd hope for every server, isn't it?
Custom mapping (not an insane amount of objects that cause players on low-end PCs to lag terribly) - again, like most servers
New players won't get refunds. Instead, a realistic currency will be set and you'll have to work your way up to the millions. - nothing special here

Sure, go for it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
Set in a fictional country, with it's own history, laws and society. - ok
An application system similar to LS-RP's but with harder questions and required a bigger character story. - no. There is no real need having an infinitely hard test. Theirs does the job sufficiently, so why would you attempt to make it even harder? At that point, you won't get the desired effect.
A small staff team (2-4 admins, 4-5 helpers/testers/supporters) - a bit silly to say this, this will entirely depend on the playerbase.
Every rule is to be 1) learned, 2) followed, 3) strictly enforced by the staff. - well, yes, that's what you'd hope for every server, isn't it?
Custom mapping (not an insane amount of objects that cause players on low-end PCs to lag terribly) - again, like most servers
New players won't get refunds. Instead, a realistic currency will be set and you'll have to work your way up to the millions. - nothing special here

Sure, go for it.
I'd use a harder application system just because I feel like LS-RP's application system should be harder to filter out more of the bad players. Just about anyone can pass LS-RP's application system these days. I've seen a handful of people this year alone kicked/banned on LS-RP for not knowing how to RP properly.
The small staff team is more about when the server is launched. A lot of new RP communities start out with more than half of their player base being on the staff team.

But to answer the main question, if the script and people were good enough, I would play for sure.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrivatioBoni
Посмотреть сообщение
But to answer the main question, if the script and people were good enough, I would play for sure.
Do you have any suggestions on this matter?

More Unique
Better than LS-RP
Hardcore and More harder applications to join (Must have an specific age)
better anti cheat systems
Unique maps / Full edited looks like new map
More factions
Mature players
Hardcore quiz that ask mg , pg , etc.

This systems do you have any scripts. To tell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doller
Посмотреть сообщение
This systems do you have any scripts. To tell
Could you re-word that for me?

lol no, no one will attempt to join a super hard registration system, you'll literally no players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khanz
Посмотреть сообщение
lol no, no one will attempt to join a super hard registration system, you'll literally no players.
What do you consider a "super hard registration system" though? I'm not trying to make it "super hard", I just want to make it where only serious roleplayers are able to pass and the players only wanting to join a RP server to throw a gang up and DM to be filtered out.