Help Me Please

Hello Every One
My Problems With Lag
My Server 2k Line But i tell my friends come to my server to see somthings my server very lag his ping +1000
and i close my server noob and open server i download it his ping +200
why my server lag what in scripted lag my server ?
please help

Maybe it his is internet or your host?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gtasarules14
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe it his is internet or your host?
i tell u i open the gamemods i download it and ping low
but my server ping high +1000 ping

Oh you internet so noob, you internet depend to other people ping. You find a host.

Bridge thats not always availiable for most people and from what i could understand he is HOME hosting with a port forward which means that if it is then the high ping for his friend of 1000 could mean 1 of 2 things.
1) He is uploading and downloading ALOT of date on a similar scale to a torrent.
2) The router used it doing firewall checks left right and center.

If he is home hosting try putting the local address in DMZ mode (not behind firewall) and see if he can connect then. Alternatively if he is using a free or paid host then id recommend flagging this up with them as 100-200 can be caused from a gamemode being badly coded due to net send messages but anymore would mean its a network related problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyFragHosting
Посмотреть сообщение
Bridge thats not always availiable for most people and from what i could understand he is HOME hosting with a port forward which means that if it is then the high ping for his friend of 1000 could mean 1 of 2 things.
1) He is uploading and downloading ALOT of date on a similar scale to a torrent.
2) The router used it doing firewall checks left right and center.

If he is home hosting try putting the local address in DMZ mode (not behind firewall) and see if he can connect then. Alternatively if he is using a free or paid host then id recommend flagging this up with them as 100-200 can be caused from a gamemode being badly coded due to net send messages but anymore would mean its a network related problem.
i off the firewall
and im port for ward
and my host home not vps or somthings
all my problems there somthings in script in my little gamemods
cuz i open it i tell my friends come and he is join His Ping +1000
and i off it in sec and open some gamemods i download it his ping +120 and there 5 friends join in it the ping +130
only i off the samp-server and open the downloaded not lag idk what this problems i have help please ?

no one know why?

There's a ton of server host(s) that're very cheap for like (10 slots), but ping is regarding your host/provider not the script.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MD5
Посмотреть сообщение
There's a ton of server host(s) that're very cheap for like (10 slots), but ping is regarding your host/provider not the script.
Hello
Frist Things i Playing With My Friends Only in My Server But Lag And There Anthor Server i Have it Not Lag idk What Happen

Quote:
Originally Posted by astanalol
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello
Frist Things i Playing With My Friends Only in My Server But Lag And There Anthor Server i Have it Not Lag idk What Happen
Like I stated above, it's your internet host/provider. Most server(s) that are open to the public are hosted on what they call "VPS/Dedicated Servers" that have decent ping.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=what+is+ping%3F