my server going to down

When my server most player online. Server is going to offline. Player example for 12/20 or 9 player during server slow and down im using ultra-h host but other server i see 14/20 players but that not going to offline I tired to invite player so bad my player all steal what can i do this time?

Hello,

When you say going down do you mean crashes or appearing offline?

it could be a DDOS attack or a fatal script error causing the server to crash at this amount of players. Based on what you said we can't determine any reasons as to why. Can you give us a console output?

Yes server is offline not did Dos'd attack that i've know my scripts is good no warning.

Hello,

Then id assume your server is being targeted by a Samp server crashing exploit or the latest server exploit. Alternatively it might be worth checking the server iptables as it is possible that it could be blocking connections.

Could you please give some server console outputs with nativechecker and crashdetect enabled to rule out script related issues. Also please send a screenshot of you pinging your server in a cmd prompt.

If your server only crashes at peak players, it's most likely either the host is shit or your script isn't optimized. I honestly don't think ddosers would target servers with a low playerbase and free host. But anyway, you can try asking ultra-h if they know anything about it.

You takes free host they become problem. I had offline my server so i change my host company so now iam happy.

Thanks.