APB Reloaded

Anyone still plays APB Reloaded? They partnered with the Perfect World MMO network, so heaps of new people are coming in.

Post server and name if you do.

Pay 2 win game, i hate it

The shop structure has been changed. They're phasing out OP eqs.

APB reminds me of SA-MP CnR servers, I quite liked it. If I can remember correctly I did play on the Joker NA East server.

It was a fairly nice game for a free title. If you learn and take time to study it, when you're alone in a map with 1 or 2 other players you really start owning some bitches

But I quitted because there were barely any players, I'll probs reinstall it if I run out of games.

It's uberly fucked up on 32 bit PCs so yeah.. I stopped playing it.. At least till I get a 64 bit.

I still prefer SA-MP, thanks.

Played 5 mins and then I uninstalled it.

Still playing this game. Yeah it looks like SA-MP CnR's
But the bad news is we need to pay for stuffs e.t.c :/

I really loved this game when it came out, it had great potential and I could see myself wasting hours on it... but unfortunately due to how laggy it was for me, I was unable to play it. Barely anything would load, and since the driving was server-sided it was pretty much unplayable for me in terms of driving. I would turn left and it would keep going straight and then turn me left like 10 seconds later and run me into a wall.

That was years ago though, so I'm sure they've improved it since then. I also have much better internet now, so perhaps I'll give it a try.

I'll post my account info once I've made one