Any Prison Roleplay Severs?

The title. I'm looking for any Prison Roleplay servers with a decent playerbase. I'm a big fan of Prison Roleplay servers and would love to find one and start roleplaying again.

You won't find any, there are a bunch of Roleplay servers though.

I don't think there are any. There used to be one that was pretty good with a stable playerbase but it's dead. Just get on LSRP and RP a drunk guy smashing bottles at a cop car or something then you'll end up inside prison. There's actual roleplay there when there are DOC online, at least.

You want to roleplay as a prisoner? you want a prison server? LS-RP is for you. Just get your arrested in LS-RP and you will find the best prison experience in sa-mp. If you ask me, prison servers are useless when there is LS-RP.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
LOL That is so true, pretty much what he said, honestly

yeah i remember Blue Berry Prison Rp but i know its closed.The owner was soumi if i remember well his name. I'm currently developing a prison rp. You can't find prison rps in now days.

Thanks.

You won't get constant RP in ls-rp's prison. Often at night times people are afk and no DoC are online. But it's worth a try, I'm sure you'll get a bit of RP from LS-RP's prisons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabloa
Посмотреть сообщение
You want to roleplay as a prisoner? you want a prison server? LS-RP is for you. Just get your arrested in LS-RP and you will find the best prison experience in sa-mp. If you ask me, prison servers are useless when there is LS-RP.
True dat

Anyone know any existing severs purely based on prison roleplay?