I can help with the new attack.

First, do not use my real account for safety.

I can recreate the attack with many false IPs and packet of incomings and of querys they are using to attack all servers in SA-MP, I offer to help Kalcor and team SA-MP to fix this, and let SA-MP safe at last. If Kalcor or someone SA-MP team want to contact me, send me PM to this account.

I will not do anything more than this post, so if you want to help them contact me.
Do not be silly, we can help them.

'Safety'? From what? They (being the SA:MP team), still have your IP. And after your post here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...46&postcount=7

I doubt you're someone who can really help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harold
Посмотреть сообщение
'Safety'? From what? They (being the SA:MP team), still have your IP. And after your post here: http://forum.sa-mp.com/showpost.php?...46&postcount=7

I doubt you're someone who can really help.
For security to protect my servers, and you will not get you where you do not call retarded, I know much more than the beta testers, and never helped SA-MP, but this time I see necessary because they are too fucked up.

So rather than just tell them how to fix it, you want to string everyone along and wait for THEM to contact YOU so that you can feel super important and needed?

If you're going to 'help' then awesome...please help.

Otherwise go sit down and stop wasting everyones time.

If the insulting are allow here i will insult your whole family.
You're a kid trying to take over the credits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
Посмотреть сообщение
So rather than just tell them how to fix it, you want to string everyone along and wait for THEM to contact YOU so that you can feel super important and needed?

If you're going to 'help' then awesome...please help.

Otherwise go sit down and stop wasting everyones time.
And how do I help? Telepathically?
Ah, I do not need to feel important, I'm important.

The only one who can fix this is Kalcor modifying the SA-MP client.
I can fix it, I can do my own client, but that is reverse engineering and is illegal, is assumed.

Removed.

I would think that an exception would be made if you told the team what you did to fix it. Don't RELEASE the reversed client, no no no. But if you've already reversed it and fixed it, I personally don't see why you would get in trouble if the results of that would benefit the entire community.

team@sa-mp.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unyx
Посмотреть сообщение
And how do I help? Telepathically?
Ah, I do not need to feel important, I'm important.

The only one who can fix this is Kalcor modifying the SA-MP client.
I can fix it, I can do my own client, but that is reverse engineering and is illegal, is assumed.
You post the fix here, or email them at team@sa-mp.com and they will look at it and fix the client. You obviously don't know the real fix and are just trying to pretend as if you do.

You do not understand anything, forget it...
See if someone who understands this looks topic.