Viewing past reports.

Howdy, well let me get straight into it, I am trying to create a viewing your past reports command I've figured it out then I've thought of someone what I am doing is.
pawn Код:
CMD:pending(playerid,params[])
{
    if(!Logged[playerid]) return 0;
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pAdmin] >= 1)
    {
        new string[320];
        foreach(new i : Player)
        {
            if(PlayerInfo[i][Pending] == 1)
            {
                format(string,sizeof(string),"Pending Report - %s(%i)",sendername(i),i);
            }
        }
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_PENDING,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Pending Assistance/Reports",string,"Close","");
    }
    return 1;
}
In this code it will only format one player, means only one report. Do I need to create an array that has around 10 player ids(average max reports) or is there any other way?

Hope you understood, thanks.

the reports made by the players should be saved somewhere temporarily. An Array should be a good place to save those reports untill someone uses /pending. If the command has been called in, the script can get all the "reports" from that variable/array and show that to you.

Have you tried to work like that?

pawn Код:
{
    {
        new string[256]; //decreased the size for now
        {
            {
                format(string,sizeof(string),"%sPending Report - %s(%i)\n",string, sendername(i),i);
            }
        }
        ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_PENDING,DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX,"Pending Assistance/Reports",string,"Close","");
    }
    return 1;
}
You weren't "re-formatting" the string, you basically just 'overwrote' it, thus it didn't show all the reported players.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyance
Посмотреть сообщение
pawn Код:
{
    {
        new string[256]; //decreased the size for now
        {
            {
                format(string,sizeof(string),"%sPending Report - %s(%i)\n",string, sendername(i),i);
            }
        }
    }
    return 1;
}
You weren't "re-formatting" the string, you basically just 'overwrote' it, thus it didn't show all the reported players.
Thanks!