SA-MP Hosted

Hi, I have had problems with paragraph hosted in samp. Both my server, like other (Spanish), are suffering some kind of bug. The bug is that the server name appears as [ENG] Italiam Roleplay 0.3z and I do not know how to fix it

in the image we can see how Spaniards servers appear with the name of [ENG] Italiam Roleplay 0.3z so much in favorites and hosted.

Sorry for my bad english.

Well check in your script and find Itliam Roleplay, If found then rename it to the one you want..
If there is not
Go to your server.cfg and change the hostname line

Not gamemode problem or server.cfg. This problem is external and is caused by other people. It began about 1 day and runs every few minutes

-Deleted-

Are kidding me? This happens on 6 servers. I'm not a newbies in pwn and I know this is an attack someone all Spaniards servers or a bug. I want someone who knows the answers.
Do not treat me like an idiot

Quote:
Originally Posted by neropic
View Post
Are kidding me? This happens on 6 servers. I'm not a newbies in pwn and I know this is an attack someone all Spaniards servers or a bug. I want someone who knows the answers.
You are crazy, check server.cfg noob

Quote:
View Post
yes, you are a idiot kid, you must do what you're told... check server.cfg and your shit scripts!

this is a lie, that's your problem only!

Really? I'm surprised the idiocy of these people. No serious people who can solve problems? or always the same people who only speaks to add messages?

The bug appears in 6 servers, my server.cfg is fine. It is not very difficult to understand

Oh easy problem you want to gonna server.cfg notpad and there you can saw hostname and which name you want to put that line "hostname bitween a space and name. So easy thank you for asking a good question do not worry ask to next question we will helpful to here.

Quote:
View Post
Well we know this isn't an attack so you can quit your insulting there. It's a SA-MP bug that should've been fixed long ago, but it seems to be still occuring.