Name tag and health bar

1. So, I was wondering if its possible to hide the nametag (Only the health bar). I tried this but it hides player name too.

2. Is it possible to remove the Health and Armour bar on the screen. (Textdraw located near cash)

Thanks + rep

1. You can't just hide the healthbar, but you can create a textlabel and attach it to the player.
(https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/CreatePlayer3DTextLabel)

2. Not possible.

You can hide the name tag, and health bar if you mean the health bar of the player your hiding the name tag of. This also disables their armor bar if they have armor. See;
ShowNameTags
(https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/ShowNameTags)

Thanks for helping guys, and mati233 that's really a good idea. +rep(ed) both of you.
There guys:

Can you give me that name tag and health bar please?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flokx
View Post
Thanks for helping guys, and mati233 that's really a good idea. +rep(ed) both of you.
There guys:
You can't remove health bar and armor bar on the top corner of the screen but instead, you can use a textdraw over those bars to make it hide.
And you can use ShowNameTags(0) to hide both health and armor bar and then create a CreatePlayer3DTextLabel and format the string for only the playername.

Create me plux!

Quote:

CMD:nametags(playerid)
{

if(GetPVarInt(playerid, "nameTagOFF") == 0)
{
foreach(Player, ii) ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(ii, playerid, false);
SetPVarInt(playerid, "nameTagOFF", 1);
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, You have disabled your nametag, other players will not be able to see your name/health/armour.);
}
else
{
foreach(Player, ii) ShowPlayerNameTagForPlayer(ii, playerid, true);
DeletePVar(playerid, "nameTagOFF");
SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_WHITE, You have enabled your nametag, other players will now to able to see your name.);
}
return 1;
}

here

I want like that health bar and Name below please?