[FilterScript] Location Text

About: This script will show players their location. It will be shown beneath their minimaps. Location is by default updated every one second, but you can change it if you wish to by redefining UPDATE_INTERVAL in the script.

Installation: No custom libraries or plugins are used, so it's just plug'n'play: copy the script to your "filterscripts" folder and add the script in "server.cfg".

Download:
Dropbox
Pastebin

Preview:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pupak
Посмотреть сообщение
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение
new Text:gTD_Location[MAX_PLAYERS];

Use player textdraws you could also use the streamer and dynamic areas instead of a timer.
Thanks, I forgot player textdraws even exist! I personally use script similair to this with dynamic areas for almost 1y now, but didn't want to bother anyone to use plugin if they don't want to. Here is a version that uses player textdraws, player variables instead of regular ones and dynamic areas. Using foreach (y_iterate) instead of for-loop would probably be better, but there is only one player loop, so I don't think it matters that much.

Dropbox
Pastebin

Nice work, there. Keep it up, fella.

Pastebin ?

http://pastebin.com/X4i4BwwP

nice job !

Nice one, this is useful!

Use player textdraws you could also use the streamer and dynamic areas instead of a timer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
Посмотреть сообщение

Thanks, I forgot player textdraws even exist! I personally use script similair to this with dynamic areas for almost 1y now, but didn't want to bother anyone to use plugin if they don't want to. Here is a version that uses player textdraws, player variables instead of regular ones and dynamic areas. Using foreach (y_iterate) instead of for-loop would probably be better, but there is only one player loop, so I don't think it matters that much.

Dropbox
Pastebin

Nice work.