SAMP Does not load properly

Alright, so basically I start samp, it does it's normal mumbo jumbo and when the loading white bar dissapears(after 100%) nothing happens. The game just stays at the blank SAMP screen forever and all eternity. The only way to stop this is by CTRL ALT DEL ing and trying again. Single Player works fine.

E: I would like to add that I have reinstalled my game multiple times, I have tried renaming etc. I've tried using backups, reinstalling samp. Nothing has worked that I have found.

If you are using SA-MP with Steam, that could be the cause.

Becouse you screen size below. You size was supporting choose.
One way (you goto save. Files and delete all then try to enter. Done you problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahammad
Посмотреть сообщение
Becouse you screen size below. You size was supporting choose.
One way (you goto save. Files and delete all then try to enter. Done you problem.
If you don't know then don't post

OT: You're using cleo mods or ASI plugins ?
Also it gonna be better if you can re-install GTA SAN.

Ok, first try to re-install SA-MP and SA both. Then, un-install all the CLEO, ENB or other mods you're using with SA-MP. And, if this doesn't work, go to control panel, and click on "User Accounts" and create a new user account. Install SA-MP and SA, again in the new user of your computer, and start it. And, enjoy! It'll work, fo' sure. Because, I've tried it. ;P