Some kind of bug with a pickup.

So the thing is after entering a pickup for the first time, it works fine. After entering a pickup it shows a dialog. It has 2 options, "Yes" and "No". If i press Yes, everything works fine. If i press No, the next time i enter the pickup the dialog just wont show up. It shows up after restarting the client. Any ideas? Here's a video and one of the scripts.

http://*********/ighME9FFNN8

http://*********/HWZX3JtBt3U

Quote:

if(pickupid == HouseInfo[idx][hPickupExit])
{
SetPVarInt(playerid, "PlayerHouse", idx);
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, D_JOINHOUSE+1, 0,"Maja","Vai velaties iziet no majas?","Ja","Ne");
}

PHP код:
        case D_JOINHOUSE+1:
        {
            if(
response)
            {
                new 
house GetPVarInt(playerid"PlayerHouse");

SetPlayerPos(playerid,HouseInfo[house][hEntrx],HouseInfo[house][hEntry],HouseInfo[house][hEntrz]);

AC_BS_SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);

AC_BS_SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,0);
                return 
true;
            }
        } 

I think that dialog asks you about picking them up automatically or not, try Pressing TAB on the pickups

Pressing TAB wont help. The server is public (just for testing) 85.9.214.46:7777 so you can try it out by ur salf.
Quote:

if(pickupid == HouseInfo[idx][hPickupExit])
{
SetPVarInt(playerid, "PlayerHouse", idx);
return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, D_JOINHOUSE+1, 0,"House","Do you want to go outside??","yes","No");
}
PHP Code:
case D_JOINHOUSE+1:
{
if(response)
{
new house = GetPVarInt(playerid, "PlayerHouse");
SetPlayerPos(playerid,HouseInfo[house][hEntrx],HouseInfo[house][hEntry],HouseInfo[house][hEntrz]);
AC_BS_SetPlayerInterior(playerid,0);
AC_BS_SetPlayerVirtualWorld(playerid,0);
return true;
}
}

Translated the Latvian parts.

Just noticed something weird. Lets say theres a Pickup A and Pickup B. After entering Pickup A for the first time and pressing Cancel button on dialog, it wont show any dialogs next time il enter it. BUT! If after entering the pickup A il enter into pickup B, pickup A will work again o.o

Egh just fixed it i guess. I just spawned another pickup over the one that already exists.