[FilterScript] Simple spawn protection

Anti spawn kill by stuun23
Introduction
This fs was made by me it's 35 lines simple works and easy.
By me stuun and there is shield and little mask that protects you (Not really but it looks cool)

Pictures?

http://postimg.org/gallery/2rp847okk/1c47428e/

Downloads

http://pastebin.com/LzEBvZYt

This is the simplest filterscript I have ever seen and it is coded very badly.

Why does it matter if it's badly? if it works it's good.

It doesn't has to be SPECIAL

And if it's simple people don't have to post AMAAAAAZING filterscripts is this a filterscript ? Yes is this the section where you release it ? yup, Show me in the rules or somewhere else that i have to post AMAAAAAZING filterscripts.

It was just my opinion, everyone can post their opinion !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn
Посмотреть сообщение
It was just my opinion, everyone can post their opinion !
Well you are right. I also posted my opinion about your reply, Can't i?

Another bullshit.This even contains attach object.Nobody will even download this type of bullshit, this is not even a FS.I can make this in like 30 seconds and its useless.What happend with thise scripters ?Releasing only 10 lines scripts.We want the old scripters which made unique and interesting scripts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turn
Посмотреть сообщение
This is the simplest filterscript I have ever seen and it is coded very badly.
True

Like i said to turn

Could you show me, where it says in the forum that i have to post amazing filterscripts?

Do i have to post amazing, i mean ik you are giving your opinion but i wanna give my opinion to your replay

Why is this bullshit? why is it useless ? Did you know we make those fs so newbies that can't script can download it.

Scripts doesn't have to be awesome, I release so people (newbies) will download and enjoy, Plus i wanna hear people sayin if it's good or not.

I release for fun. Not like you releasing for reps

Drink one vodka and then start learning.
1.This is written badly, which means the server is getting slower and slower.
2.THere are thousands scripts like yours already released.
3.I cant call 30 lines a FS.
4.Nah i bet newbies wont download it cause there are better scripts than yours.
5.This forum is full of bullshits like yours and this is why its hard to find a really good coded script.
Kids be like:LOOOOOOOOL my 10 lines code works !!!!!! LETS RELEASE IT AND CRY FOR REP CAUSE I AM THE WORLD'S BEST SCRIPTER.But i bet you cant even write a faction system or something hard

Wow, so there is thousands of those released, so ? means i can't release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Like i said to turn

Could you show me, where it says in the forum that i have to post amazing filterscripts?

Do i have to post amazing, i mean ik you are giving your option but i wanna give my option to your replay

Why is this bullshit? why is it useless ? Did you know we make those fs so newbies that can't script can download it.

Scripts doesn't have to be awesome, I release so people (newbies) will download and enjoy, Plus i wanna hear people sayin if it's good or not.

I release for fun. Not like you releasing for reps
opinion*

you're giving too many options man !