Logo Designer

Hello,

I'm looking for someone who would be kind enough to use their skills in order to create something powerful. I'm currently designing my own line of clothing.

The name for which is "Brooklyn Rose" I'll be designing mostly female clothing.

I'm looking for someone who can come up with a simplistic design using the B and R to create something that's also memorable. Take Gucci for example.

I'd like to hear your ideas on this matter as well.

Thank you.

I've been playing around with the idea of having a backward B using the same line as the R.

Brooklyn Rose.

I like it, I wish you good luck!

Thank you, kind sir.

I'm on iPad, but I can assure I'll do one tomorrow.Good luck, dear!

Thank you and I forgot to mention, this will not be paid for unfortunately, hopefully the fact your design will be featured on a line of clothing is motivation enough. I shall decide which I like best and let you know. Thank you very much to anyone willing to give up your time to help. I can assure you that you shall be appreciated.

I'm voluntarily helping. No payments.

?

Really nice and if it wasn't going on clothing then it'd be used however it doesn't require any writing, but if you could change the logo part to a backward B and R that'd be sick, also doesn't require colour of any sort.

If you're serious about starting an actual company then you might want to hire an actual graphics designer

Like this ?