[FilterScript] Party/Squad System | Must have for DM/TDM/C&R/Freeroam

Hey guys! I've been a member of the SA:MP forums since 2008, that's the year I started playing on the buggy unsynced SA:MP. I've been playing on numerous servers ever since(owned a big RP server), I even started scripting as a hobby but I wasn't really good at it. Now I'm getting better and better, every time I'm stuck and I need help I ask for it on these forums and you guys have been helping me out all the time so I've decided to create a filterscript most of DM/TDM/Race/Freeroam/C&R servers could use. This is me contributing to you guys. The filterscript has been created by me, I don't use the name DRCharlie anymore, only on this forum.

This Party/Squad system lets you connect to your teammates and it displays their name, health and armor. This is very useful when you're playing on a big server with your friends and you want to know what's happening to them while you're doing something else in game. You can also track their position if you press the N button, so you can always find them and help them if they are rapidly losing health. This is not really useful for RP servers but it's a really good script for any other kind of server. I always wanted to see something like this when I was playing on a freeroam server so I decided to release this script made by me.

Functions:
- You can invite up to 4 players to your party, they don't need to accept anything, I might add an option later where you can accept or decline the party invitation itself.
- Each player gets a different color (Red, Green, Blue, Yellow and Purple).
- You can see your teammates' health, armor thanks to the textdraw on the bottom right corner of your screen.
- You can also see their location for 10 seconds if you press the N button. Each team member will be a blip of his own party color(r/g/b/y/p).
- You can kick members from your party and invite other people in.
- If people crash/leave/get kicked or banned they are automatically removed from the party.
- If the party leader crashes/leaves/gets kicked or banned the party is automatically deleted and disbanded.
- HP, Armor and name is updated on ,,OnPlayerUpdate" so you can see their health and armor real time.
- The Party leader is always the ,,Red" player, he can kick players from the party and / or disband the party itself.

Bugs:
- I worked really hard and tested the filterscript with 4-5-6 players and all the bugs we found have been fixed. If you find any bugs or you want to request a feature that's not so hard to make feel free to comment and I'll try to fix it or add the thing you requested if it's good. I might edit this filterscript later on, maybe add a feature where you can accept or decline a party invite.

FEEL FREE TO EDIT THE FILTERSCRIPT BUT DON'T REMOVE THE CREDITS, THANK YOU!

Pictures:

This is shown in the bottom right corner:

Press N to see every party member on the radar(the blue color has been changed since):

This is how it looks like when you have a party of five(medium resolution picture, click to open).

Download:

Party/Squad System v1.0: http://pastebin.com/29Dnmzpb | http://www.solidfiles.com/d/3621be8c9a/partysystem.rar

zcmd(if you want to edit it download this include): https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=91354

Looks good and sounds good, it could be useful as you said in dms/rp servers, Nice work!

good job , i put on my server

Nice dude!+REP

Interesting and great work dude.

Thank you guys, I'm already working on another project, hopefully I'll be able to release that one too.

Nice work mate

i wanted to put it at my server but its survivel server... i dont know if its good

noice

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhanan
Посмотреть сообщение
i wanted to put it at my server but its survivel server... i dont know if its good
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoussama
Посмотреть сообщение
noice

Why did you bump a 2014 thread?