[FilterScript] Simple Goverment Payout

here is a old code of mine i had for ages and never used it.

A simple Payout script with random payouts

Features:
  • Random Pay
  • Payout every 30 mins

This is useful, i remember you showing me this Jakwob, nice work!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeXuZ
View Post
This is useful, i remember you showing me this Jakwob, nice work!
Yea as useful as my shit.Nice 1 minute scripting or nah ?Who the hell is gonna use this bullshit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustern
View Post
Yea as useful as my shit.Nice 1 minute scripting or nah ?Who the hell is gonna use this bullshit...
Wow so it's 1 minute, who da fuck cares? If it works then it's great. No need to make it "special" or 10000000 lines.

But tottaly useless
Its like i can make a script that says hello madafacka to every player who connects to the server and will someone use it ?Nah.

Could you explain a little more?

Functions

Quote:

This script has an randomized amount of money defined at the top of the script, but it also uses a timer. And that timer is used to give the player the (randomized amount of money) I stated in the beginning. And, then displays a game text saying "Government Payout".

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustern
View Post
But tottaly useless
Its like i can make a script that says hello madafacka to every player who connects to the server and will someone use it ?Nah.
i would use it.

Simple but good for a beginner.

Why don't you just use the random-function to generate a random payout-amount instead of an array?

pawn Code:
#define MinPayout 200
#define MaxPayout 2500

GivePlayerMoney(i, MinPayout+random(MaxPayout-MinPayout));

Lol all the negativity. If you guys read mmy topic its an old code and made it when I first started and instead of just deleting it I thought it would be nicer to share it

Any suggestions on what could be added or changed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakwob
View Post
Any suggestions on what could be added or changed?

Nice work.

simple but nice job.

Hello, I have a problem with this script.
When the payout give me the money, after about 27-28 seconds my money balance is returned to the starting position. I have searched for timer in my gamemode which can make a trouble, but I couldn't find anything.
And I have one another question, can I use this as filterscript or I must put it in the gamemode?

good job!

Mister UltaScripter and MOHAMAD or what ever can you please explain what is good in this hmmmm, nah i cant say script maybe because its not, its a rubbish.

Thank you, parden the bump but I like to thank the scripter for the work I use. Ignore these morons, does the exact job I need with a little editing.

+Rep

Horrible.