[GameMode] [GM] Pure RPG [No DM]

Код:
C:\Documents and Settings\PC\Desktop\New Folder\pawno\include\dini.inc(24) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "dutils"

Compilation aborted.Pawn compiler 3.2.3664	 	 	Copyright © 1997-2006, ITB CompuPhase

1 Error.

Include Dutils www.dracoblue.net

Hehe reading some posts I think I forgot to say its not a simple gamemode xD

It has many includes (dini, dutils ...) and needs the folders "xadmin", "echo" and the subfolder "config" under "xadmin" created by hand.
/xregister as such is only needed for admins.

You must edit userfiles by hand (= give cop license ("Cop=1"), lawyer license ("Lawyer=1") or admin levels ("Level=2" for xadmin admin lvl 2 - moderators lvl 1 server owner lvl 10 in xadmin and normal userfile).
Be sure both files contain a password (/register, /xregister -> ATTENTION: xadmin encrypts the password!)

After changes in userfiles sometimes a complete server restart (the rcon command "gmx" is not enough) is necessary - normally a rejoin from the user who got his file changed is enough.

M1k3 its a very good gamemode! And i dont have much to complain! Thers only 1 thing! Is there a manual what u can read to be a medic,entertainer,fireman,taxi, plane?!

M1K3, NO!!!! DONT GET RID OF SERVER!!!, ARRG, GET IT BCK, COME ON M1K3, CARRY ON, DONT GET RID OF IT!!

Mike, old buddy from old days
sad to see you go, I need a chat with u, I will continue ur project.
So give me a call.

That XAdmin is from 0.1b, preferably version 1.3? The newest xadmin is much better and thorough.

Ok, I hate to get on here and ask questions , plus since you already said it but im stumped, I am trying to host this script so my brother and some local buddies can play. I have the server running and the script going pretty good. But I am having trouble with the licenses. I have added cop=1 to my characters file both in the xadmin folder and users folder, but everytime I pick a cop it still says I cant be a cop due to the license issue. I have relogged my character and even restarted the server. Any help would be great.

Hey..Awsome Script! thx alot for it! XD anyway..

Edit: I fixed the prob.

THX for the script!!!

Funny mode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by angel62990
wow cool it compiled easy thax
:P
Good job bringing up a 1 year old topic.

nice

Good job

Is this godfather?

can somebody help me convert it to 0.3a

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cody_Jones
can somebody help me convert it to 0.3a
Ya i cant convert it

Thanks it worked, nice work keep it up

Hello
Could someone possibly upload the PWN file again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artemis92
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello
Could someone possibly upload the PWN file again?
This script is very outdated, bro. I doubt it's on the internet anywhere.

Nice work buddy!