Creating an online simple(Single / Multiplayer) Game

Hello,I was wondering if there were any type of program used to specifically make games for own use probably?I tried Twine,GameMaker and some other,none seems to have benefited so far.If someone would provide me with some good tools used for making games,it'd much appreciated.
Before posting your silly comments,I did search the forum,not entirely,but did not found a related thread as this one.
Thank you.

Try FPSCreator

My bad,I did not mention 'free' lol.I need free ones.(Full versions)
Anyone?

you want to create a game for personal use...?

Maybe to distribute it to his friends, anyway it looks odd.

OT : Make your choice boy. Do you prefer to pay and to get a good service or to use free services with low quality ? Cuz the middle doesn't exist : each good work deserves a payback.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/21...snr=1_5_9__300

I don't have answer for your question but since it's related to this thread, i would like to ask...
What are the basic resources and knowledge that you need to create a 2D game and 3D game?

pick up one of the many languages and go for it, haxe has been used for a lot of games and you can target mobiles, web or stand alone without changing the code base

I would chose Unity Game Engine if i were you, it is cool and has a lot of features.
It is also not too hard for me, but you will need some time to learn it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidKember
Посмотреть сообщение
I would chose Unity Game Engine if i were you, it is cool and has a lot of features.
It is also not too hard for me, but you will need some time to learn it.
This. Also it's FREE.