Antihack concept

Hello guys!Recently i checked Incognitos Audio plugin which can send audio files to the client from the server amd etc.Aaaand by that an idea popped in my mind that maybe we can check files or something with plugins from the client.Because Rockstar doesn't let Kalcor to make native file checker...Do you get the idea?And could it be made?

Well I mean it requires a client-based .asi. Therefore, - you can't force players to download shit. If you do, then they probably won't play on your server. And when you talk about anti-hack, hackers especially wouldn't download something that can detect their hacks.

They wouldnt know it if it would be server plugin.And especially if you re hacker , dont go to my server , who wants you anyway ,right?id better choose few players than one hacker on my server.

it requires more than just a server plugin.

Server-sided anti-hacks are efficient to some types of hack like money, bullets, airbrake, unfreeze etc... But another ones like maphack, aimbot aren't very acurate when scripted by server-sided, some of then can't even be detected. In my opinnion sa-mp will not have a lot of hackers anymore on all servers when we can send custom files with new functions to detect some shits when player do something, like an file which is automatically (down)loaded when player connect , like MTA does with servers maps, but SA-MP one should send continous data to the server.

Anyways it is impossible to be done actually, you will need more than only sending some informations for client. This beautiful sexy guy which posted above me have one client-sided anti-cheater, you can use this for free i think if you really want to protect your server, but you will have to say for your players to download client plugin...

The issue is not that Rockstar doesn't allow it. It's because he doesn't want to implement such a system because it will not work. Lesson 1 (well, not really the first lesson, but important nonetheless) in server-client based communication, do not assume you can always trust what the client is telling you.

This is one of the things where MTA surpasses SA-MP. Some hacks aren't that easy to detect for players too, they could assume that another individual is cheating just because of lag and bad sync.

all client scripts can be hacked

Quote:

Rockstar doesn't let Kalcor to make native file checker

No, Kalcor wants hackers to play, he could easily just make that the SA-MP client check if players system contain certain files or has been edited...

This wont keep all hackers out, but it would reduced the amount of hacker a lot!

My computer and all data on it is my private property, and none has rights to check what files I have on my HDD.