Loop And rollbacks

My Server is on a loop and all the players get rollbacks like my friend was at the vip he went to los santos crashed he login he was on the vip then i teleported him to lv he relogged he was in the same spot and its happening with 50player...Not just one Any idea How to fix?

Help Me

i think it is because of too much objects

While I'm not certain this is a direct cause of your problems, please keep in mind I'm going through a pretty substantial upgrade process and your server may be exhibiting this behavior because of that. Part of this upgrade process involves moving tables from the old game CP database to the new DB, and then updating that info into a new structure.

I have noticed that one downside of this upgrade involves some silly behavior with services using a custom IP address. I _believe_ (I'd have to check) that your server uses a unique IP and might be one of the systems showing odd behavior. You, myself, and only one other person are rocking the custom IP so this problem only encompasses 4 services (2 of them being my own). I know this info is likely no help to you, however I just wanted you to know the issue is relatively unique and is one of the primary issues I'm working at the very moment I'm typing this.

Again, this may not be the root cause of your issues but I wanted to relay this info in the hopes it may give you some insight.

Sit tight, hopefully in a few hours your service will be back to normal. If it turns out that the DB migration isn't causing this, I will address your looping issue the instant I have a stopping point in the upgrades I'm performing.

I've noticed just now that some services were duplicated during the migration (about 5 services effected). I've shut down the duplicate server that was using the same IP as your primary server. I've restarted your service since shutting down the duplicate...please test and let me know if its better.

I'm _assuming_ that having two of the same server, hitting the same DB and competing with each other, would cause some of this looping/rollback behavior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisersouse
View Post
I've noticed just now that some services were duplicated during the migration (about 5 services effected). I've shut down the duplicate server that was using the same IP as your primary server. I've restarted your service since shutting down the duplicate...please test and let me know if its better.

I'm _assuming_ that having two of the same server, hitting the same DB and competing with each other, would cause some of this looping/rollback behavior.
Thank you the cpanel is working for now but the looping is a pain in the ass please tell me when you fix or when you gonna fix it the new cpanel is good atleast i can acces it Thank you just let me know when its fixed