Slimy bastard Flooding-Have a look.AND REPLY

• There's a guy that flooded twice my server today because he wasn't allowed to use cheats
    The followings are some parts of his chat

o [14:59] [chat] [Ady_terror]: y am seextern years old
    o [15:00] [chat] [Ady_terror]: exe
    o [15:00] [chat] [Ady_terror]: exe
(he typed lots of exes..stupid fuck.. )
o [15:00] [chat] [Ady_terror]: WHO THIS CULLORS
o [15:01] [chat] [Ady_terror]: WHO THIS CULLORS EXE
o [15:03] [chat] [Ady_terror]: i have a anti - flood ?
o [15:04] [chat] [Ady_terror]: on this server ?
o [15:06] Ady_terror has been kicked by Administrator Tyson_Alvin (co-owner admin)[reason: cheats]
o [15:07] [chat] [Ady_terror]: I am a hecker pls dont move or bye server
o [15:07] Ady_terror has been banned by Administrator Tyson_Alvin [Reason: fuck u mother fucker ] [Date: 5/11/2008] [Time: 15:7]

Of course he started flooding and for some reason the anti-flood didn't worked( The one made by the DarkBite dude) thing that i've experiencing several times. The server went crazy after i restarted...

This is a good example of a STUPID ROMANIAN kido(he puts our country's name under shame..) that just got a flooding tool on his hands and its the only thing he can do.
I also make appeal to all of you that can suggest me a good anti-flood protection. Really need it.
Tanx!

I don't understand hackers they only like to cause trouble to people. I hope they all go to jail and stay there a long time.
And why did he had to be from Romania, to bring shame to my country?

Look, another flooding IP
-85.94.149.93-
It is also Romanian, i guess..
He was too envy that the server had 18 players at that moment
EDIT:
DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GOOD PROTECTION? ANY GOOD ADVICE? ANYTHING?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namtih
Look, another flooding IP
-85.94.149.93-
It is also Romanian, i guess..
He was too envy that the server had 18 players at that moment
EDIT:
DON'T YOU HAVE ANY GOOD PROTECTION? ANY GOOD ADVICE? ANYTHING?
Unfortunatly there is no effiant way to stop attacks at this time. If you can try talk some sense into the kid that would be great but I think we all know this is never really the case.

I don't even know who he is...
But as you've said, it's hopeless...
I think the best of the best aces in programming and computing should make a good thing for all of us and create a SCRIPT that blocks the packets from being sent.
I wonder: how the big companies handle it? I mean those that host sa-mp or other games servers?
Also, others, FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS, COMPLAINS OR POST IPs OF THE ATTACKERS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Namtih
I don't even know who he is...
But as you've said, it's hopeless...
I think the best of the best aces in programming and computing should make a good thing for all of us and create a server that blocks the packets from being sent.
I wonder: how the big companies handle it? I mean those that host sa-mp or other games servers?
Also, others, FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS YOUR FEELINGS, COMPLAINS OR POST IPs OF THE ATTACKERS.
There are indeed ways to filter out the packets too, there are services which you can pay for online. What they do really is put a filter server in front of your server to handle the DDoS. But it is immensly expensive.

Ow...
now thats a big problem then....
Then whats the solution for us , small-hosters? Nothing?
I can't accept that!
War to the flooders! Burn them alive!

WE HAVE TO DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS !

thats why polish people get bad name to, (i mean poland)

Have a look at this.
it contains some error logs from my server.(which are VERY often)
http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph...Error_logs.txt

Can't the police do something about this? In my country several hackers were arrested for braking into bank accounts(they didn't even steal from those accounts, they were arrested just for braking in).Couldn't the police arrest them for breaking into our computers and crashing our servers?

Send a mail to you host and ask him why his "professional" (LOL) hosting company can't install a hardware firewall that would block these attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Rambo
Can't the police do something about this? In my country several hackers were arrested for braking into bank accounts(they didn't even steal from those accounts, they were arrested just for braking in).Couldn't the police arrest them for breaking into our computers and crashing our servers?
These types of attacks are most likely due to software vurnability and not brute force.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoBo
Send a mail to you host and ask him why his "professional" (LOL) hosting company can't install a hardware firewall that would block these attacks.
I would but the host... IS ME :P
I host it home

What can we do to stop these guys from crashing our servers? Isn't there some program to prevent this?

Quote:
What can we do to stop these guys from crashing our servers? Isn't there some program to prevent this?
yeah, a program called virus that infect their pcs and destroy it, like that program?

Quote:
Not at this time unfortunatly.

I was told that TheFake did it! they blocked the attacks.
How is that possible then?

A good way to protect your server against hackers is not annoucing it on the internet, give the IP only to your friends. The bad part is that you will lose a lot of players this way.

Quote:
A good way to protect your server against hackers is not annoucing it on the internet, give the IP only to your friends. The bad part is that you will lose a lot of players this way.
So that's not quite a good way

One of the IPs that recently flooded is 66.30.217.197 and it's located in USA, more exactly in Massachusetts and more exactly in Stoneham.
Now could any of the moderators look in the database or something for it? I think it may be a forum member.
Dunno, it's just a hunch

Seems like someone or some people really hate(s) you or your server....