[Tool/Web/Other] Simple Hackshield Good For launcher SA-MP

Hello everybody now i would like to introduce my new project the name is simple hackshield and i love this hackshield because this hackshield will auto delete the cheat this hackshield are use in your launcher i mean you add this into your launcher then if client download your launcher your launcher will detect the cleo mod and delete it yeah like anti cheat in samp server but now i'll try start from client because the client has the cheat so maybe this hackshield will be helpfull
ok if you need more information /bug just PM me !

for now cheat can be delete for this hackshield :
-cleo launcher cheat

this is my first hackshield

if you like it give me +rep

link (inthe attachment and dropbox)
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3pxq4yguq5...0Samp.rar?dl=0

Remember to open this project using Visual Basic 6.0(search in ******)

Video
Coming Soon (study for final test)

Screenshot

Coming Soon (study for final test)

if you like it give me +rep

What is this? An include, a filterscript... A program? A PLUG-IN? I am not going to download this with such little information. I am guessing that this is a client plug-in as that's really the only way you can detect if CLEO is loaded.

opps i forgot to add it

If this is a client mod, doesn't that mean that it's only effective if the client downloads it? Like, if i'm intending to cheat, I'm not going to download a custom launcher in the first place.

Sorry im forgot to add it I mean you can add this hackshield to your launcher but hide it so the cheater dont know and ya you right this is not effective for all client who knows someone who will make launcher and add this hackshield for delete the cleo mod and sorry if this not really help for you

Sorry for my bad english

Sounds good!

good!

I like your awesome releases.

The question is, why would I or the hacker download it ?

LOL same like i said before this is good for launcher cuzz my friends request me to add a hackshield to his launcher -__- yeah thats a crazy project (called alpha project) thats the answer this is good for launcher not for user the user is definitely not going to download it but they will not know if this hackshield inserted in the launcher made by developers ok hope this help