[FilterScript] [FS] AirportRadio + FlightLabler v. 0.2 UPDATED!! --> v0.9

hej guys,

its been a while since my first release, (this is my second....) so i thought maybe i'll release something new.
well, i am kinda in RP so i made an AirportRadio. While that one was done, i thought this is to fast. I need to add something else. You know every flight has its own number. So i made something that you wont get permission to takeoff unless you got a flight planned. So this one gives you flight a 'lable' where after you can leave.

The commands are:
All AP's
/sosland
/requesttakeoff
LVAP:
/requestlandLV
LSAP:
/requestlandLS
SFAP:
/requestlandSF
FlightPlanning:
/planflight

Radio chat:
/Aradio_on
/Aradio_off

the lable gets together useing the following: [DESTINATION][PLAYERID][VEHICLEID]

This is version 0.2
I'll try to update if possible

I am asking people to leave everything in the script with my name as it was or just delete it if u want but please don't replace it with your name, ofcourse I know I cant check or report it, but it is fair and it doesn't make u a liar.

I am trying to put the following in the next version: Automatic reconization on wich airport you are so you only have to do /requesttakeoffLV
The /requestland is going to be the same.
Imma add the abandoned airport 2. And the possabilitie to let people earn money with flights planned by the server. Also you can cancle a flight (in air or on the ground)

The link (pastbin): HERE!
i know ive got alot of non-used(commented) script in it but that are things I just dont want to delete and still want to use (later) so i kept it in.

In version 0.9 I added a radio chat and I changed somecommands, like that you now only have to type /requesttakeoff and you will automtically ask it to the airport your on.

Link is coming (now i am add school so I can't upload it to pastebin or something...)

v. 0.9.1 link: HERE!

Ah, great. An suggestion, you could use strtok to use a space, to look better. (/requesttakeoff LV/SF/LS). Nice script tho

thee is another script like this i think but nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by [K4L
Leopard ]
Ah, great. An suggestion, you could use strtok to use a space, to look better. (/requesttakeoff LV/SF/LS). Nice script tho
ty but i found an tutorial on wiki about strok but it wasn't really working

Quote:
Leopard ]
Perhaps an area check, just /requesttakeoff then.

Good work anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
Quote:
Leopard ]
Perhaps an area check, just /requesttakeoff then.

Good work anyway.
the area check is coming in the next post :P

Sounds like something exactly like from the SAP server.

stop fighting its hard to make something [SAP]!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whooper
stop fighting its hard to make something [SAP]!
Am I even fighting?.. No, I'm not. But its a copy of something from the [SAP] Server. And you know it, so stop trying to deny it.

He can copy your idea's all he wants, thats legal.

As long as the code isn't copied its fine.

Stay on topic.