Simple question

Hello guys!

I wanted to ask you what is the best way to loop in all player files to check if one or other email exist?

What saving system?

Y_ini

Not that experienced with ini based databases.

But create a foreach loop in a function to check emails then open all user files and search for the email field..

pawn Код:
foreach(new i : Player)
{
    // load and check here..
}

I have another problem here now

pawn Код:
if(!strlen(inputtext) || strcmp(inputtext, pInfo[playerid][pConfirmCode], true)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_RED"-= "COL_GREEN"Las Venturas Realus Gyvenimas "COL_RED"=-",string,"Gerai","Iseiti");
i can type nothing and its working , but for example confirmation code is j5hk1 and i type lol and it accepts whats wrong?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dziugsas
Посмотреть сообщение
I have another problem here now

pawn Код:
if(!strlen(inputtext) || strcmp(inputtext, pInfo[playerid][pConfirmCode], true)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_RED"-= "COL_GREEN"Las Venturas Realus Gyvenimas "COL_RED"=-",string,"Gerai","Iseiti");
i can type nothing and its working , but for example confirmation code is j5hk1 and i type lol and it accepts whats wrong?
pawn Код:
if(!strlen(inputtext) || !strcmp(inputtext, pInfo[playerid][pConfirmCode], true)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_RED"-= "COL_GREEN"Las Venturas Realus Gyvenimas "COL_RED"=-",string,"Gerai","Iseiti");
( You forgot the ! infront of the strcmp. )

about the Y_INI email thing, I don't think it's possible.. atleast It wasn't in the older versions(2013.. and if there is a new version :d)

In some cases

mysql > ini

but in others (like connectivity issues)

ini > mysql

I can still type lol and i works no matter that confirmation code is MMBbk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dziugsas
Посмотреть сообщение
I can still type lol and i works no matter that confirmation code is MMBbk
Er, try this?
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(inputtext, pInfo[playerid][pConfirmCode], true)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_RED"-= "COL_GREEN"Las Venturas Realus Gyvenimas "COL_RED"=-",string,"Gerai","Iseiti");

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyance
Посмотреть сообщение
Er, try this?
pawn Код:
if(!strcmp(inputtext, pInfo[playerid][pConfirmCode], true)) return ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_REGISTER_2, DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,""COL_RED"-= "COL_GREEN"Las Venturas Realus Gyvenimas "COL_RED"=-",string,"Gerai","Iseiti");
its working ,but now when i type correct one it still says wrong.WTF?