A bug\problem - "You are banned from this server."

Hello, as you can see in the tittle, I have weird problem with my server, maybe with the script or whatever, im not sure, Could you help me guys?
some times, the server shows (happened to players in my server and also happened to me ) "server is restarting" few seconds... and then it says "You're banned from this server".
But you don't really get banned.. and it happens alot.. to fix that i have to restart the server or.. some times after relogging few times it helps... but yeah, in some cases i have to restart my server, and only then they will be able to play again.. that's a problem because I can't restart my server every few minutes because of this.

Can someone help me to solve this please.

It's just normal.When the server restarts,and somehow when it delays to connect and when it eventually connects,it says that you're banned.But you aren't,so you can relog,it's not a problem.

No, not when server restarts.. just while playing...
I know about that thing when server restarts you may get that message, but in my server you just get that suddenly, not after restart.. just while playing..

Maybe you lost the connection, and the same thing as the rebooting issue happened.

Its happened to me many times.

It's a general SA-MP problem. Pretty sure you cant fix it.

Don't worry about it.