Thomson TG585 - Portforwarding will make internet go for a minute or two and then will remove the forward.

The title describes my problem.

It happens with EVERYTHING I try to forward. I don't know why, but this error is getting me mad. I'm trying to portforward for local tests. I actually did it with SAMP, even though I don't know myself how, it was some rare case. But now, I'm trying to portforward some other things, and it will simply not work.

I will portforward. Everything will work fine for 1-2 minutes, and then, bam, the internet will go. When internet will come back, the portforward will have been unlisted.

This is strange, if anyone knows the solution about this, tell me.

Thanks!

Try resetting your router to the default settings then try again.
If that doesn't just work, I suggest you to contact your ISP.

I've contacted my ISP already, they don't know shit about my router. I've even reset my router, but no result.

I did a huge mess with the options, and the conclusion was good. If you turn off both of the UPnP and Security, it will work. If you turn it on, all of the forwards will get removed. But, if UPnP is disabled, I don't even know how the forwards under this category will even work. It is strange, but works.

Don't mess with router settings if you don't really know what they are able to do. I've had the same router as you for almost 5 years and never encouraged any problem.

Most likely if you want it to work without messing with any settings just reset it by pressing with something thin in the reset hole which you have idea where it is. Default settings are probably the ones you're looking for to make port forwarding work. Of course you can change your wi-fi's password and that kind of stuff but touching the security settings is way beyond this.