i keep getting streamer plugin error even when updated

okay i updated my server with streamer 2.7.4 and recompiled and still get this when i load the server

[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RegisterInterface" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_AddPlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_RemovePlayer" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyPickup" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Obsolete or invalid native "Streamer_VerifyCheckpoint" found (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)
[17:41:56] *** Streamer Plugin: Warning: Include file version (unknown version) does not match plugin version (0x26105) (script might need to be recompiled with the latest include file)