Forgot my pc password..

Hello guys i'm using my tablet qnyways... how to bypass my pc pass ? or to hack idk... plz help

Thanks

If you logged in with a Microsoft account, you can reset your password.
If not, reinstall windows.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
If you logged in with a Microsoft account, you can reset your password.
If not, reinstall windows.
Ah nevermind fixed, i just used the tablet to reset it.
Thanks for replying tho.

Incase anyone else needs help with windows. They is a disk you can download and put on a disk/mem stick boot it up and it will crack all your account passwords. Works on any windows.

This does not mean you can go around giving yourself access to other people's computer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom1412
Посмотреть сообщение
Incase anyone else needs help with windows. They is a disk you can download and put on a disk/mem stick boot it up and it will crack all your account passwords. Works on any windows.

This does not mean you can go around giving yourself access to other people's computer.
if you meant i will let someone to hack my pc, Then no, i meant HOW to hack.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

Sure, thats what it means. And thats why this software is illegal, unless for people with certain licenses
It actually uses pointer redirection, faking the windows password check function to always return a success, if thats the one you were talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauzen
Посмотреть сообщение
Sure, thats what it means. And thats why this software is illegal, unless for people with certain licenses
It actually uses pointer redirection, faking the windows password check function to always return a success, if thats the one you were talking about.
Nope this anit illegal, all it does is de-hash the windows password from file. Using a basic form of linux.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope this anit illegal, all it does is de-hash the windows password from file. Using a basic form of linux.
Bro what the fuck are you smoking?

Quote:
Originally Posted by justsomeguy
Посмотреть сообщение
Bro what the fuck are you smoking?
Hehe. A hash cannot be dehashed, that is the trick indeed.

There is however a script online that you can use to reset the password via a DOS prompt, which is a lot easier than using weird tools. I have lost my password in the past as well and just reset it using a series of codes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
if you meant i will let someone to hack my pc, Then no, i meant HOW to hack.
No need to hack, here are some ppl that know tricks to reset it