Foreign Country

I made this thread because I'm thinking about working in a foreign country in the near future and I would appreciate if you guys would give me your opinion,experience or any kind of news you got related it.Firstly, I'm finishing Medical High School in May 15th,so basically from that date I would be able to travel to a foreign country and work, until my collage starts (October 1st). So, I'm 18 years old,living in Serbia I have KET,PET,FCE cambridge certificates and I know three different kind of languages: Hungarian,Serbian and English.
Since here in Serbia doctors get about 800 eu monthly if I could bring home even 2 500 eu in two months not counting the costs I would make for living/house/travelling cost,so I would be able to pay for my collage.

What could I do in your country? Which job would suit me the most or what could I work(I would accept any kind of job,as long as I can handle it)?Is it worth,how much would I save in total ? Is the living/house payment expensive?....etc etc

Doctors gets 800 euro/month wow thats freaking low :/

Living standards are pretty low here.You can buy a decent house for +40 000 euros.While the food and other stuff are same as in Europe.

Why not just find the highest paying countries for doctors ?
http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/16.../?singlepage=1

Most countries don't simply allow random people to come in and work, because the country won't benefit off of it. (You pay taxes to your country, not the one you work for etc.) As well, people look at it where if you (someone from a foreign country) has a job in my country, that means that someone from my country cannot get a job. That's just the way it is.

don't go to portugal here we have too much doctors soo much that they are all working for other countries and we are getting doctors from cuba, mexican doctors, etc. It is soo damn stupid we have the people but the governement don't pick them because they ask a medium salary. i am ashamed of my country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
Most countries don't simply allow random people to come in and work, because the country won't benefit off of it. (You pay taxes to your country, not the one you work for etc.) As well, people look at it where if you (someone from a foreign country) has a job in my country, that means that someone from my country cannot get a job. That's just the way it is.
If your country is in EEA and the country you want to go to work & live that is in EEA too you are free to do so.

"that means someone from my country cannot get a job" Perhaps if they would of get up from their lazy ass they would of get a job. I hear this bollocks on how immigrants take "others jobs" for lowest wages yet they don't give a shit on even doing such work. Yea lets fuel up that fake nationalism because we better off living on benefits and complain that immigrants are evil.

theres 20 billion pound boost to UK economy thanks to immigrants yet UK wants to get out from EU, surely the lousy benefit takers will take the job that they would never wanted to touch before.

I myself plan on going away from UK to Canada/Netherlands or Estonia. Still thinking on either re-learn Dutch or start a new on Estonian.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iNorton
View Post
...blabla...

I myself plan on going away from UK to Canada/Netherlands or Estonia. Still thinking on either re-learn Dutch or start a new on Estonian.
According to your post you don't like hatred directed against immigrant groups, but on the other hand prefer Estonia as a country to go to... I find this quite ironic because Estonia is probably one of the most racist countries towards their biggest immigrant group and the homeland of those immigrants.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TakeiT
View Post
Fortunately Iran does proudly, but in here you should be as good as the patients will pay more than legal to be under your hands, here some doctors get 300mil usd a month but some make 2000 usds, but you should research for yourself, it's a big deal to goto another counrty and work

Quote:
Originally Posted by caoraivoso3
View Post
don't go to portugal here we have too much doctors soo much that they are all working for other countries and we are getting doctors from cuba, mexican doctors, etc. It is soo damn stupid we have the people but the governement don't pick them because they ask a medium salary. i am ashamed of my country.
yes....