0.3z R3/0.3z R2?

So I came across this when i joined a particular server. "Please install the latest version of SA-MP." I redownloaded the client from sa-mp.com, which is R2 and overwritten my current SAMP. After joining the same message pops up and kicks me out of the game. I clicked on the server's information and saw http://prntscr.com/560nku

I personally went to the news and updates section and it never mentioned anything about 0.3z R3, only R2. Does anyone have a mirror for the R3 client or something? This is very intriguing.

It displays the version of the server not client.

https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=524049

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riddick94
Посмотреть сообщение
It displays the version of the server not client.
Well, but I still tried to connect with a 0.3z R2 client, to no avail as the server keeps kicking me out telling me I have an outdated client. There are around 20 more players around at that time, and I'm certain I'm the only one facing this problem.

It displays the SA-MP version of the gamemode, that's what you are seeing. If you have the newest update SA-MP version, and the server is running a newer one, you can still play on that server.

Got it fixed by installing the 0.3z R1 version of client, instead of the R2. Must be the server's faults.

Thanks for the server version clarification anyways guys, appreciated it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krest
Посмотреть сообщение
Got it fixed by installing the 0.3z R1 version of client, instead of the R2. Must be the server's faults.

Thanks for the server version clarification anyways guys, appreciated it.
Glad you fixed it! But that sounds like the problem is coming from the server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iKyle
Посмотреть сообщение
Glad you fixed it! But that sounds like the problem is coming from the server.
It certainly was

Apparently, then, 0.3z-R3 WON'T WORK R-2 clients. I am pretty sure that's EASY to figure out, but I may be wrong, perhaps?

If it doesn't work, it's not meant to. End of.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abagail
Посмотреть сообщение
Apparently, then, 0.3z-R3 WON'T WORK R-2 clients. I am pretty sure that's EASY to figure out, but I may be wrong, perhaps?

If it doesn't work, it's not meant to. End of.
That was what happened to me last night anyway. It could have possibly been the owner setting up a code that kicks R2 people.