[GameMode] Call of Duty - Desert Warfare [MySQL R6] [Video of the script included]

Call of Duty - Desert Warfare
v2.0

(previously known as Call of Duty - The Ultimate)

Short promo of the script

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02Z2EDuM48g

Reason for the release

I had run this script in hosted list for 2 months along with my friends, just for fun. Server has reached a max playercount of 180. And, we had a very good average playercount. As because of studies, i had to close the server. I thought it will be temporary and i can open the server back anytime soon. But since, my exams are getting more important day by day and i'm in final year of schools. I didnt had a chance to re-open my server back. So, i'm thinking of selling it and making money atleast for the work i did in this script. But since no one was interested in buying a COD script because there are already tonnes of free COD scripts available over sa-mp forums, i decided to release this script too.

Is it MySQL based?
Yes, it's fully mysql based including the VIP status. I developed myself by improving jadmin system. I've done some major changes and added to my gamemode. No filterscripts and stuffs. Everything in one fully packed GM. The server used BlueG's R6-2 plugin.

Something you wanna know about
Yes, i do agree the fact that, some codings are poorly optimized. Well, i scripted this just for fun as i told you already, nothing was done for serious. So, ya some codings maybe poorly scripted. But when you look into the script, it is well developed with some stuffs that none of the COD server has.

I will point out some features, rest can be discovered.
I'm just pointing out some important features,
1) 5 teams and 1 solo class/team
2) Class system
3) Fully mysql based saving & admin system
4) Ban system
5) Event system like (/getteam, /givescoreteam, /freezeteam etc..)
6) Dynamic capture zone system (Add any number of zones in just 1 line)
7) Capture zones are also based on team capturing (If you capture with 2 or more people, the capture time will be reduced)
8 ) Nuclear bomb system that can be launched on bases and all the kills will be accounted to the player who launched the bomb.
9) Secsy score, rank, kills, deaths textdraws
11) Server Logs textdraw
12) and many more to be discovered.

Download
removed

How to setup the server?
Just download the .rar folder and run the server, the script will automatically create tables in database after you change the mysql configurations in the script. So, just download & enjoy playing

This script is scripted from scratch by myself.
Maps are done by doublerad333 and DavidBilla.

Looks good Pravin! I will soon test the game mode at my end. Will give you feedback soon! Its good to be back yom i can finally post something!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Looks good Pravin! I will soon test the game mode at my end. Will give you feedback soon! Its good to be back yom i can finally post something!!
Thanks dude! And good to see you back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pravin
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks dude! And good to see you back
Hell yeah bro! Great to be back too. Cheers and good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ballu Miaa
Посмотреть сообщение
Hell yeah bro! Great to be back too. Cheers and good luck.
Yey! Thanks

Very nice the best was adding capture zones with just one line

Great gm!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeGaTiveZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Very nice the best was adding capture zones with just one line
Quote:
Originally Posted by GamingPro
Посмотреть сообщение
Great gm!
Thanks guys

And btw, here is the test server. You can test it before downloading if you want to

Test server : 94.23.208.199:2486

Nice script, but also, you shouldn't release files which are made by other people (including server package ex samp-server.exe). It against the rules.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LivingLikeYouDo
Посмотреть сообщение
Nice script, but also, you shouldn't release files which are made by other people (including server package ex samp-server.exe). It against the rules.
I dont know what you are talking about? It's made by me and how does it belong to other people? mhm?

EDIT: oh nvm, I didnt know about that, so i just added the full download package.

pravin plz send me includes file!! createprogress one.
having one more problem while starting server
[16:15:23] Script[gamemodes/COD-DW-v1.50.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[16:15:23] Number of vehicle models: 0

Nice one
But......
you shouldn't adv ur server here

That server is hosted just for this gamemode. It isnt official though. If anyone would like to see the script before downloading they can visit the server and it is free as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMx4LiFe
Посмотреть сообщение
pravin plz send me includes file!! createprogress one.
having one more problem while starting server
[16:15:23] Script[gamemodes/COD-DW-v1.50.amx]: Run time error 19: "File or function is not found"
[16:15:23] Number of vehicle models: 0
all the includes are in the rar file, please download it.

good job

pravin i downloaded all files!! man

tested it! really cool i like gamemodes like this you deserv a +rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by samp_boy
Посмотреть сообщение
tested it! really cool i like gamemodes like this you deserv a +rep
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMx4LiFe
Посмотреть сообщение
pravin i downloaded all files!! man
Maybe you didn't configure it properly, didn't get a complaint from others on this.

Doesn't impress me but nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuun
Посмотреть сообщение
Doesn't impress me but nice.
he not released gm to impress you..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryz
Посмотреть сообщение
he not released gm to impress you..
*Faceplam*