Mafia: The City of Lost Heaven - Who remember?

Best game of 2002, I've finished it moment ago my second time. You remember Mr. Thomas Angelo and his Tommygun?

hehe good old mr. thomas angelo XD

"I'm only human!"

Loved it! Too bad Mafia 2 was a letdown.

I like Mafia II more than the first one. Haven't played yet Joe's Adventures though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wizdo
Посмотреть сообщение
Loved it! Too bad Mafia 2 was a letdown.
Wtf are you talking about? Mafia 2 was one of the greates games out there. I passed it few times with the DLC's. It's an awesome game. Mafia 1 is great aswell. In Mafia 2 there is a mission where you have to kill Tommy Angleo XD

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenSt4lker
Посмотреть сообщение
Wtf are you talking about? Mafia 2 was one of the greates games out there. I passed it few times with the DLC's. It's an awesome game. Mafia 1 is great aswell. In Mafia 2 there is a mission where you have to kill Tommy Angleo XD
Loved that one.

But I do think Mafia 1 is way better than Mafia 2. Just think of how the first game was seen in 2002 and how it is seen now, then think of how the second one was seen in 2010 and how it will be seen in 2018. I'd still play Mafia 1 then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiGiTaL_AnGeL
Посмотреть сообщение
Loved that one.

But I do think Mafia 1 is way better than Mafia 2. Just think of how the first game was seen in 2002 and how it is seen now, then think of how the second one was seen in 2010 and how it will be seen in 2018. I'd still play Mafia 1 then.
Cant wait for Mafia 3 tho. Mafia 2 ended on a cliffhanger. I saw something on PC gamer about Mafia 3 is that the story will be set in Louisiana with 3 characters like GTA 5's 3 characters.

Mafia 1. is one of the best games I ever played and way better than Mafia 2. I hope Mafia 3. story will be placed somewhere between 1920 and 1940's but I doubt.

I would love Mafia 3 to be either a sequel to Mafia 2(you'll have to choose what to do next in the car: kill everyone and save Joe/don't do nothing, continue your mob life and find out Joe made it alive back then and wants revenge now) or change the background to Japan, get into the Yakuza and have a great view of japanese culture. That would be cool.