SAMP Error

Hey,

I'm trying to get SAMP back up and running on my PC (Specs can be viewed at the bottom of the thread) and I keep getting an error and I'm not sure why. However, I can run gta-sa.exe perfectly without it crashing at half-bar of loading screen and enter the story mode without any issues. (This is the steam download of the game, this should work fine cause i've been using the steam version for it for almost 2 years prior to this incident.)

Error: http://pastebin.com/TXDdm0HK

Specs:

OS: Windows 8.1 Pro (i think this might be the reason, I checked Microsoft's compatibility stuff on their webpage and it said it wasnt compatible, but CoD4, CSS and many other games from 2002-2007 run fine.)
CPU: Intel i3-4130 @ 3.40 GHz
RAM: 4GB (2x2gb)
GPU: AMD Radeon HD 7770 Series (2GB Video Memory)

EDIT:

This has been a persistant error, after many reinstalls of the game, and not installing ANY mods apart from the downgrade patch and SAMP itself, it keeps emitting this error.

I've tried:
- Changing compatibility
- Reinstalling

Windows 8.1 does not currently play give fuck many mistakes xD try putting in windows 7 support

Actually I uses windows 8.1 and it has no problem if your having problem then just reinstall the windows 8 to windows 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by !R1Ch@rD!
View Post
Windows 8.1 does not currently play give fuck many mistakes xD try putting in windows 7 support
How do I do this? ****** came up with nothing good

(If you mean put gta-sa.exe and samp.exe into compatibility mode then I already tried that.)

If it stops running at half a loading bar, Open up SAMP Properties and change it to be compatible with Win89/Me(It's the Win()/Me it's a number unsure which ATM) and run it as a Administrator.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity001
View Post
If it stops running at half a loading bar, Open up SAMP Properties and change it to be compatible with Win89/Me(It's the Win()/Me it's a number unsure which ATM) and run it as a Administrator.
Worked, thanks

One thing, after I did all that, I can't see any servers apart from the ones I had in my favourites. I'm gonna presume its a connection issue for now

EDIT: turned off compatibility to see any changes, was the same. Gonna assume its a connection issue

No problem mate, had this problem myself