Compiling error

When I attempt to compile my gamemode, why do I get this error?

pawno\include\YSI\y_scripting.inc(57) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "YSI\internal\y_version"

And how do I fix this?

Are you able to read? Because your compiler literally told you the answer: cannot read from file: "YSI\internal\y_version". You get this error because your compiler couldn't read from file: "YSI\internal\y_version". You get it now? The file most likely doesn't exist.

Make sure you've got this whole package: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=321092

Yes I can read, it's just that when I get that package 'YSI 3.1 for SA:MP 0.3z RC5 (.zip)', i'm getting errors even though I replaced my include folder with the include folder which is in YSI 3.1 for 'SA:MP 0.3z RC5 (.zip)'. This is the second error.

pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(80) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "internal\y_plugins"

But I have y_plugins in my internal folder.

change */* in to these *\* if you have ones.

Then I'd suggest you go search/ask for help in the YSI forum. ****** got more understanding of this (I don't use YSI myself).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dziugsas
Посмотреть сообщение
As far as I know, that doesn't make a difference.

EDIT: Just tested it, and it indeed doesn't make a difference. When I use #include "../include/default_data" in my gamemode, it works (the file does exist). When I change those slashes, it still compiles and works.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Where exactly would these '/' be so I can change them into '\'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwarde
Посмотреть сообщение
Then I'd suggest you go search/ask for help in the YSI forum. ****** got more understanding of this (I don't use YSI myself).

As far as I know, that doesn't make a difference.

EDIT: Just tested it, and it indeed doesn't make a difference. When I use #include "../include/default_data" in my gamemode, it works (the file does exist). When I change those slashes, it still compiles and works.
Yeah?

Example: #include <YSI/y_ini> you will get error , #include <YSI\y_ini> you wont get error.

Okay so, I have a line of #include's which are:

#include <a_samp>

#include <a_zones>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>
#include <progress>
#include <ZCMD>
#include <YSI/y_timers.inc>
#include <yom_buttons>
#include <sscanf2>

When I leave <YSI/y_timers.inc> as it is, I get this error: pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(80) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "internal\y_plugins"

When I change it to <YSI\y_timers.inc> I get this error: pawno\include\YSI\y_iterate.inc(203) : fatal error 111: user error: "Old foreach.inc files are no longer compatible with YSI."

I'm just getting errors all over the place no matter what I do.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Yeah?

Example: #include <YSI/y_ini> you will get error , #include <YSI\y_ini> you wont get error.
Did you test it? Because I just re-tested it again (and now with zcmd). I put zcmd in a random named directory in my includes ('include/GEEK') and I tried both to include zcmd like #include <GEEK/zcmd> and #include <GEEK\zcmd> and both compiled fine without errors. If you didn't test it I have the tip for you, to test stuff before you say something like that. If you did test it and the '\' does give an error for you, it either, on a weird way, has to do with YSI (or system related)

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdzeeH
Посмотреть сообщение
Okay so, I have a line of #include's which are:

#include <a_samp>

#include <a_zones>
#include <streamer>
#include <foreach>
#include <progress>
#include <ZCMD>
#include <YSI/y_timers.inc>
#include <yom_buttons>
#include <sscanf2>

When I leave <YSI/y_timers.inc> as it is, I get this error: pawno\include\YSI/y_timers.inc(80) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "internal\y_plugins"

When I change it to <YSI\y_timers.inc> I get this error: pawno\include\YSI\y_iterate.inc(203) : fatal error 111: user error: "Old foreach.inc files are no longer compatible with YSI."

I'm just getting errors all over the place no matter what I do.
Try to update your foreach include maybe?

EDIT: Kwarde stop arguing , i'm just trying every option.And yes i did test and i get error.