Rcon help.

I've trying to detect when someone type in the rcon, "/rcon say BLABLA", but i OnRconComamnd no detect say, or any default rcon command, although if i'm typing "/rcon blbla" or any non-exists command, it does detect.

My question: There's a way to detect default rcon commands?

Код:
!strcmp(cmd, "Say", true)
Doesn't work. (in-game(!))

https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SendRconCommand
Really, you should search more; you can't detected the original ones since they're already implanted hence why the function above was created, and you should be rcon logged to be able of using any rcon command.

There isn't.

Yes if you're reading server_log throughout because it prints rcon command executions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fall3n
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes if you're reading server_log throughout because it prints rcon command executions.
I didn't understand.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparke
Посмотреть сообщение
There isn't.
What?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gangster-rocks
Посмотреть сообщение
https://sampwiki.blast.hk/wiki/SendRconCommand
Really, you should search more; you can't detected the original ones since they're already implanted hence why the function above was created, and you should be rcon logged to be able of using any rcon command.
Like 12 people that post me in the last topic, DONT REPLY IF YOU DONT READ WHAT I WROTE.
When you will understand that is not what i searched for?

Are you blind? Can't you read? He said that you CANNOT detect the original ones and the last point was just a tip *if you're a newbie; i.e. you must be rcon logged to be able to use the rcon commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by biker122
Посмотреть сообщение
Are you blind? Can't you read? He said that you CANNOT detect the original ones and the last point was just a tip *if you're a newbie; i.e. you must be rcon logged to be able to use the rcon commands.
WOW! Really? i need to be logged into the rcon?
I KNOW IT, BUT YET, DEFAULT COMMANDS WOULDN'T DETECTED.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfikAtashga
Посмотреть сообщение
My question: There's a way to detect default rcon commands?
You asked right there and I replied with; "There isnt."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparke
Посмотреть сообщение
You asked right there and I replied with; "There isnt."
So there is a way to disable any rcon commands permanently?