About SA-MP forums

Greetings,
I am curious of something,like 1-2 or 3 months ago I changed my name on the forums and I am not sure where as I dont find anything about ''Change Name'' or something like that at ''User CP''.
Could anyone help me ?
Thank you!

I think there's no way to change your username, If that is your problem. If not please explain more.

You can't.

PM some beta testers only they can change. If they don't want to change your name then you never can change it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShivRp
Посмотреть сообщение
PM some beta testers only they can change. If they don't want to change your name then you never can change it!
Bothering & spamming their profile is not going to get your name changed for sure.

You should wait up until they make "Post here if you want to change your nickname" thread (probably not going to happen any time soon but yeah... it happens) and then request a name-change there - that's how I changed my name.

You can't do yourself but if you pm some beta testers they can change it

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeHostOwner
Посмотреть сообщение
You can't do yourself but if you pm some beta testers they can change it
I'm pretty sure they only, that too, only sometimes do name changes if the requesting member is known to contribute or is generally a valued member of this community. OP has 1 post, so he's got that going for him..