AutoComplete/Sublime text editor?

hi,

does anyone know a tool (text editor or smth. similar) that is able to continue arrays for me?
Sometimes it is a real pain in the ass if you need to type in 300 arrays manualy...
I give you an example:

lets say i have this array and i dont want to access the first one all the time but i would like to continue this array.
car[0]=...
car[0]=...
car[0]=...
car[0]=...
car[0]=...

continue it like this:

car[0]=...
car[1]=...
car[2]=...
car[3]=...
car[4]=...

But of course i would like to do that the editor for me.
There is a Sublime text 2 editor by Southclaw on this forums that does things like this but i wasnt able to spot a function that can continue e.g. arrays after a certain pattern.
I would really appreciate some help here, in case some one knows a toll that can help me please tell me about it

Thank a lot in advance

People are becoming so lazy these days, damnit...

i really dont want to become rude or something but in the time you wrote down this sentence that is not gonna bring anybody anywhere you also could have written down the name of a text editor.

Anyways, thanks...

Still hoping for someone that is willing to help me.

haha, i have a pawn editor that im working on and has that exact function, a lot of functions to make your life easier actually
but cant release yet

But maybe: https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=511195

thanks for the answer
Yes, i already checked out the editor you linked me to but i couldnt find such a function/tool in that editor.
I also asked in the topic and southclaw via pm but never have been answered.
So i doubt there is such a function.

Are you gonna release your editor someday soon?

Does anyone know a tool that can acomplish my requested task?